1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tatl Tael Cursor 0.7.1

Hey, Listen! Tatl Tael don't touch my ocarina pls.. (A Custom Cursor Mod)

1. A Loco Flocobo Update

L3W
    I now have branched out to make cursors for multiple series! I made a set of chocobo cursors for my friend. The mod creator of the Viera Race mod named AmazonValkyrie.

Here are the new cursors I made:

Boco I.PNG Flocobo.PNG

The one on the left is Boco from FFV and the one on the right is A flying purple/black chocobo.

How to Install (Please read carefully before asking any questions and rating this mod):
    Extract all the .zip files contents to a directory of your choice (I put them on my desktop). Open the L3W's Cursor Pack folder and inside is two folders named Final Fantasy cursors and Zelda cursors. Choose which series you like and click on it. Inside the Final Fantasy cursor folder is the Boco Flocobo cursor. In the Zelda cursors folder is all the Zelda cursors I made like the Red Loftwing cursor. Pick one folder only. For example, Red Loftwing folder then go to steam/steamapps/common/starbound/giraffe_storage/mods and place it in the mods folder. DO NOT install all of them at once.

Bugs/Other Issues:
    If you have any issues or bugs with this mod let me know I will get back to you. Enjoy!
Return to update list...