1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tatl Tael Cursor 0.7.1

Hey, Listen! Tatl Tael don't touch my ocarina pls.. (A Custom Cursor Mod)

1. shimi kangatagon
    shimi kangatagon
    5/5,
    Version: v0.6.0
    this is great!!!(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
  2. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: v0.5.2
    Pretty good mod. it's a shame there are not many being requested. cause i've been thinking of a few that i even tried to do for my self.
    Either way, 10/10. like this mod :D
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      I am still surprised people like this mod since most people may find my cursors distractive or rather have a simplistic point and click cursor. Anyways I have so many more cursor ideas so I will keep on adding them! I may be open for requests at some point too. Thanks for rating btw! ^^
  3. CaptainPaTT
    CaptainPaTT
    5/5,
    Version: v0.5.2
    Super Cool cursors!!! Cant wait to add it in to my game
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I have more planned for the future~ ^^
  4. sid3aff3ct
    sid3aff3ct
    5/5,
    Version: v0.5.1 (Upbeat Giraffe)
    Love this mod,all the cursors are great. Was a bit sad I couldn't use the feather but oh well, guess it wouldn't fit my hylotl anyway haha.
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thank you! ^^ I might do other types of feather/quill like ones in the future. The Misc. cursors were special cases for friends. Both of the feather/quills are based off of a piece of artwork one of my friends drew up for me and then I made them into cursors within a few minutes.
  5. ahmad_amjad3
    ahmad_amjad3
    4/5,
    Version: v0.4
    So hey...Got this Tatl_TaelCursorPack/RedLoftwingcursor.. then there's two things in dat redlofwingcursor folder...1 is a folder..just an image in there..other is a mod pack..so the right thing to take is the mod pack..right?
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Did you read the How to Install? It explains how to install it exactly.. Put the Red Loftwing folder in your mods folder and it should work. I hope that helps! ^_^
  6. Dragonspear
    Dragonspear
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3
    Bess cursor.
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! ^_^
  7. Costantly
    Costantly
    5/5,
    Kawaii~
    Also, gr8 8/8 m8 d8n h8
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Arigatou! ^_^ I appreciate it!
  8. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    Give me the light then i will start the show!
    Amazing mod
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! ^_^
  9. QuasiCon
    QuasiCon
    5/5,
    Version: v0.2
    Excellent! Fits seeing as in about an hour I'll getting the Majora's Mask remake. :D
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Lucky.. I have to wait until tomorrow! Anyways I appreciate the review ^_^
  10. The Alonne
    The Alonne
    5/5,
    Version: v0.1
    Nice job on this mod!
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I hope you enjoyed the custom cursor I made for you! :3
  11. ShadowExcalibur
    ShadowExcalibur
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-02-06
    Yes! Original AF, never would of thought this by myself.
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks I appreciate it!