1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Taming Mod 0.5

Tame More Creatures!

1. anklo384
    Have you ever got to the point in-game where you get Capture Pods, but can only capture small creatures? With this mod, any ground creature (hopefully ANY creature in the future) can be caught in a capture pod!, making worth more! This includes-

-Small Bipeds
    -Tall Bipeds
    -Quadrupeds
    -Mini-Quadrupeds
    -Minibosses
    -Those Weird Mushroom Monsters
    -Robot Boss
    -Slime Boss

PLANS

-Add All Creatures to be able to be caught.
    -Edit the ratios of capturing each mob individually. DONE!
    -Keep the mod updated.

Installation
    Download the file, and extract the folder into your mods file, and you're set!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    mosn0856730489 and IronPanda like this.

Recent Updates

1. Ratio Update

Recent Reviews

1. Robivo
    Robivo
    4/5,
    Version: 0.5
    Cant catch penguins..insta-crashes me..or am i doing something wrong?
  2. Soron
    Soron
    4/5,
    You should really add speed to the two bosses, it's really annoying to see them teleport every second...
  3. Zerexus
    Zerexus
    5/5,
    Great mod always got irritated when I saw an amazingly cool looking monster but couldn't catch it. Also hated how tiny the small monsters where so yeah. Can't wait till i can catch flying monsters.
  4. D9sinc
    D9sinc
    4/5,
    This mod is really great. Only problem is since I installed Smarter Pets mod I can't catch any of the monsters anymore (Just the small ones that starbound normally allowed.) :/ Still love this mod just a shame it doesn't seem to work with Smart Pets.
  5. squidso5
    squidso5
    5/5,
    Good mod - also the only one that's up to date. Lacks the frills of the outdated mods which do the same, but it does what it says.
    1. anklo384
      Author's Response
      Starbound has been making it harder in work this these animals, sadly, I'm waiting to next update to well.... update, because it looks like they changed to monster code again. Hopefully this mod is still doable.
  6. MrCasual112
    MrCasual112
    5/5,
    Awesome! I really liked the Catch em all mod but the guy never updated it. I love the idea of being a Pokemon / Digimon master in SPAAAAAAACE.
  7. x567
    x567
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4
    Good
  8. GiovanniGN
    GiovanniGN
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4
    My first vote to a excellent mod.Thanks.
    1. anklo384
      Author's Response
      Thank you! Making this wasn't very hard once you know what you're doing, expect a new update soon!