1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Smash Bros Ultimod 0.1.7

Adds Super Smash Bros themed content to your game, because yeah.

1. Coricus
    So Super Smash Bros Ultimate is coming, and I've finally bubbled over and done something I've thought of doing for a long, long time: Made a content mod. I don't really have any particular ambition with it, it just is. With that in mind, this currently adds:

• 37 new decorative items
    • 2 new crops (that don't exactly do crop things)
    • 7 new songbook songs
    • 3 new weapons
    • 7 new beverages
    • 9 new hats
    • 1 new Codex
    • An augment. . .?
    • And a shopping stall to get all this junk at
    This mod is meant very specifically to not conflict with anything, so if it does seriously let me know ASAP so I can fix it. And go right ahead and suggest things I can add to or improve this mod with, I can use all the inspiration I can get. As long as you're polite about it. And it's not shirts and pants.

Steam link, in case you're like me and prefer using that:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1562214259
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. super smash bros ultimod.png

Recent Updates

1. Super Smash Bros Ultimod: Update 0.1.7

Recent Reviews

1. Kuznetsov630
    Kuznetsov630
    5/5,
    Version: 0.16
    WE WANT WALUIGI