1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Super /sbg/ Race Mod 0.17

Eight (possibly more) exotic alien races from the depths of the Internet to spice up your galaxy!

1. Gummuffin
    Gummuffin
    5/5,
    Version: 0.12
    great mod. my favorite has to be the slimes out of all of them, since they're just so cute and nice to look at. too bad they don't have a backstory yet though. anyway, you did a great job with updating these races, it would've been a shame if they were all lost in time because they hadn't been updated to the latest version of the game.
    1. Wall of Knowledge
      Author's Response
      With the latest round of bugfixing (hopefully) out of the way, and and awesome new contributor on the team, the next version ought to be a big content update- the Barometta, Icthysians, Gamayun, and slimes all have lore and ships planned now.
  2. ryuguy20
    ryuguy20
    5/5,
    I also have the missing trashbin for that quest aswell with your mod.
    The trashbin is there without your mod. other then that love the mod.
    1. Wall of Knowledge
      Author's Response
      I've found the source of the problem and am fixing it now; they changed the color hex value of the bin by 1. I need to learn how to mod with Tiled so I don't have to deal with .png dungeon bullshit anymore :')
  3. Bluehaze83
    Bluehaze83
    5/5,
    The mod is nice, but on my game at least, the trash can that had the avians script in it for a mission isn't there at all.
    1. Wall of Knowledge
      Author's Response
      That's really strange. I just reproduced the bug, but I don't see anything in the mod or the logs that would suggest the source of the problem. Does the bug exist in vanilla by any chance? (i wouldn't know, i haven't played vanilla in ages)
  4. jojo joestar
    jojo joestar
    5/5,
    Wow, Amazing job!
    I see many places in which you can improve but I sound like I could do better (obviously can't)
    You are doing amazing, I hope to see more of this in later updates of the game.
    1. Wall of Knowledge
      Author's Response
      I wish I had a Stand that could help me sprite clothes, 'cos that's the most painfully banal (yet essential) part of the content process.
  5. MythrilBoomstick
    MythrilBoomstick
    4/5,
    Version: 0.11
    Pretty good
  6. Zexyr
    Zexyr
    5/5,
    Love this mod to the death, but can no longer download the update cause MEGA is rubbish. qq.
    1. Wall of Knowledge
      Author's Response
      How I solved mega being a shit: downloading the megasync manager thing. Haven't had a problem with it so far, even on particularly large files that would cause the browser download to get stuck in an infinite loop.
  7. otisjasmodeus
    otisjasmodeus
    4/5,
    nice collection of races, once some of the custom ship mods update ill be changing it the ship to be unique for each character, though I saw the ship you made for the snoti, it looks pretty cool, at least its tier 3 design anyways, cant wait to see it get implemented, anyways good job on the races, looking forward to future updates
  8. Chay3131
    Chay3131
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    The slimes. A race of any type of species that wore slime armor during the great nova blast. This caused them to have amnesia and to take on a new form. The slime armor has now formed with them and a new race has been formed.

All in all a great race mod.
  9. LeoWolf608
    LeoWolf608
    5/5,
    Great races mod.
  10. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    An excellent array of exotic races, far more than simple recolored humans.
  11. Pancoar
    Pancoar
    5/5,
    Never forget /sbg/ <3
  12. BraveMeatBrick
    BraveMeatBrick
    5/5,
    rip in pieces /sbg/
  13. lerahk
    lerahk
    5/5,
    I like the race designs and lore, they're all unique and quite different from what is currently in the vanilla game, and have some great sprite-work.