1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Strong Oshrooms Version 4.2

Makes it so Oshrooms don't break with slight water level changes.

1. snaid1
    Makes it so that Oshrooms, Toxic Oshrooms, and various bioluminescent biome plants in Starbound 1.0 drop when they break,
    and the oshrooms do not break when the water level drops!
    Great for building your own lakes!

compatable with Starbound 1.0.5!

At the steam workshop there are also 2 discussions if you wish to request a new kind of glowing plant to add or if you have a good suggestion as to a new name for this mod since "Strong Oshrooms" doesn't seem to accurately summarize this mod anymore.

The steam workshop version can be found on tat:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729441837
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Mooncalf99
    Mooncalf99
    5/5,
    Version: Version 4.0
    I was so annoyed when the oshrooms were made to break when you hit them, because they're really tasteful and decorative as light sources. I mean, it's not like having placable underwater light sources are a huge game breaker, amirite? So this is great. Gonna grab a few and use to light up the underwater parts of my farm.
  2. Utkudakid
    Utkudakid
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Thanks,now i can have back my ooshroom garden!
  3. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Nice find. Always wondered why they *had* to break, now they don't :)