Fulfill the Emperor's commands with the latest armors and weapons of the Galactic Empire.
Stormtroopers and other of the main soldiers of the Galactic Empire.
ObsidianDragon requested this mod.
Dyeable armors with battalion markings
Every armor is dyeable and will receive a striped color pattern when a dye is used on it, to create battalion markings and war paints.
How to craft the items
In the Inventor's Table (any upgrade) craft the Stormtrooper Crafter, place it, and inside it you will find the recipes of all the armors and weapons.
You can also craft everything in the Anvil (any upgrade).
The mod features
- Stormtrooper armor + Sandtrooper pauldrons
- Stormtrooper EPP backpack, life support that will protect you from volcanic and radioactive planets
- Scout Trooper armor
- Snowtrooper armor and EPP backpack, that will protect you from frozen planets
- Imperial Officer outfit
- Death Trooper armor + pauldron, the helmet has functional green lights
- Purge Trooper armor + pauldron variant
- Dark Trooper tier 6 armor with rocket boots, environmental protection and functional red light eyes
- A rebel helmet
- E-11 Blaster Rifle, standard Stormtrooper weapon
- DLT-19 Heavy Blaster
- EC-17 Hold-out Blaster
- E-11D Blaster Rifle
- Dark Blaster, half rifle, half rocket launcher
- NPC versions of the weapons, for mods that allow custom crew members or spawning NPCs.
And the Stormtrooper Crafter, a crafting table with a fearsome banner of the Galactic Empire
through Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2831779082
Other Sci-Fi mods
Avatar: Na'vi and RDA
Zone Trooper Mod
This is a fan art mod based on "Star Wars"
How to install:
Copy or move the "Stormtrooper-Mod-1.01.pak" inside Starbound's "mods" folder and start the game, that's all.
How to find Starbound's "mods" folder:
- If you have Starbound in Steam, open Steam, go to your game library, right-click Starbound, click "Manage", click "Browse local files".
Now you should be in Starbound's folder, and you should see the folder "mods".
- If you have Starbound in GOG Galaxy, find the GOG directory, enter the folder "Games", enter the folder "Starbound", and you should see the folder "mods".
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Stormtrooper Mod 2022-07-14
Armors and weapons of Stormtroopers and other soldiers of the Galactic Empire.