Always back up your save before using mods! I'm serious!!
With this mod you can craft items from your crafting tab using resources that are stored inside chests, instead of just in your character inventory! It currently only uses chests located in either the Farmhouse, Farm or Greenhouse.
Storm Mod Loader: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/storm-modding-api-super-alpha.108484/
Mod Files (attached)
- This is the first release, there may or may not be bugs! Please report any and all problems here so I can take a look at them. Backup your save file!.
-Currently the mod will consume the first items in the first chests it comes to, ignoring quality. Be wary of the Quality Fertilizer! You may or may not ending up consuming a legendary fish! Place a chest inside one of your animal buildings and put your really rare items inside as a "safe zone".
-This does not affect cooking recipe crafting. Yet. Most of the code is there, I just need to fiddle about with it a bit more. Cooking will commence like normal - i.e., with items from the fridge or your character inventory.
- Have the mod consume lowest quality items first.
- Implement a "Safe Chest" option, where you can put items inside the chest and the mod will skip them.
- Cooking recipes
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
[Storm] CraftPlus! 0.05
Craft items using resources in your chests instead of just your character inventory
- Bugfix: Where game would crash if using last ingredient in char inventory Mar 22, 2016
- One of them mornings.. Mar 22, 2016
- Fixed cooking not working correctly. Mar 22, 2016