About The Mod
This mod is very much pre-release and feature limited. Wating on some requested updates to Storm before I can really finish this off.
You Can Currently: See a tooltip label that takes the name and category of the first item it finds in a chest, and displays it as an arse-ugly tooltip where the mouse is.
You Cannot Currently: Actually add any labels yourself. Can't create an SV native TextBox just yet, but as soon as it's implemented this mod will be updated.
Storm Mod Loader: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/storm-modding-api-super-alpha.108484/
Mod Files (attached below).
Place the ChestLabels folder and contents in your %appdata%/StardewValley/Mods folder.
Let me know of any bugs or problems in here. Built against latest Storm, so you may need to update!
- Cant create labels yourself yet
- Some items do not have a category
- Some weapons and rings will not show up on the label when in a chest due to not having the correct properties, chest may show as empty.
Any and all feedback and suggestions on where to go with this appreciated.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
[Storm] Chest Labels 0.01
Tooltip labels when mousing over chests