1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Stimulus Package 1.0, Offended Koala

Craft your Stim Packs!

1. BwBxHoods
    Warning: This is my first mod, and yes I felt this needed a warning, so please tell me of anything not working as intended/conflicts and I'll see if I can fix them.

Ever wanted to heal fast, but can never find those red stims you think you left in that one chest?

Ever wanted to jump high but was missing the stimulus?

Ever wanted to emit a bright aura but never found that spark?

If so, this mod can help you out. Included in this mod are four new items:

Red, Blue, and Yellow Herbal Paste. These are made from cooking their respected colour of petals in a Stone Furnace, and will cost 15 petals each. The other item is the Glass Syringe, which is the wondrous thing that holds your newly cooked paste. These will cost 1 Glass Block to make at a Crafting Table and will net you two Syringes.

For the actual Stim Packs, you will need to have 1 Glass Syringe, and 1 colour of any paste, depending on which buff you want to make. Red Herbal Paste gives you the amazing Red Stim Pack, and so on so forth.

Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Installation:

1. Download the file.
    2. Open it, and extract the contents into the 'mods' folder. It will be in the directory you installed Starbound to. (Through steam, it would be usually be 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods'. Sorry to the Mac/Linux bros, I know nothing about those.)

Uninstallation:

WARNING: Delete ANY items in this mod that are on your characters. I haven't tested what will happen but I don't want to have people corrupt their characters by not doing so.

1. Delete 'Stimulus Package' from your 'mods' folder in your Starbound directory.
    Mister X likes this.