1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Stellar Guardians 1.4

Fight like a Magical Girl

1. Luna Celestica
    --Lore--
    Long ago, after the sealing of the ruin, the Ancients were charged with protecting the galaxy from the remnants of its influence. An interstellar scouting and peacekeeping organization was founded to enable this end. Utilizing an advanced understanding of prisilite and stellar cores the stellar guardians were able to manufacture incredible technology, and their mission did not prove much of a challenge. Under their watch a near-utopian epoch was ushered in: a thousand year period known as the Crystal Millennium.

This peace, however, was not to last. A new power was found in the galaxy: erchius crystals - a twisted and dark facsimile of the sacred prisilite. Those less opposed to the ruin harnessed their power, eventually growing powerful enough to challenge the stability of the Crystal Millennium. A great war was fought across the galaxy, and while both sides endured heavy losses the Crystal Millennium was ultimately destroyed.

As the final days drew to a close the Guardians sealed away their knowledge so that the secrets of prisilite power could be revived in a new era, when the ruin and its influence can finally be defeated forever.

---Features---
    This mod adds two new sets of cosmetic armor,
    [​IMG]
    A new Tenant type, summoned with a room score of pastel 18 and combat 8
    [​IMG]
    several new weapons including a wand, gun, rifle, sword, shield, boomerang and a new throwing weapon
    [​IMG]
    And a set of special badges occupying the back slot, each one adding a unique combination of abilities.
    [​IMG]
    The items are made on a new custom crafting table and requires a new crafting component created at a tier 3 furnace to build.

---Credits---

DrPvtSkittles - For the custom crafting object template, it really helped me out.
    I Said No, Pohany, and rare_candy_bracelet - For being great modders and constant inspirations
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    xhoneyholicc, socom55, Eralia and 3 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Back-from-the-dead Update
  2. Color Update
  3. Boomerang Fix

Recent Reviews

1. retsuyama
    retsuyama
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Let's be like sailor moon and kick evil dudes.
  2. Morden
    Morden
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Adorable. Plus I was pleasantly surprised to see that the weapons were more powerful than I expected.

And then when I took them to my local MizunoTech representative to get 'em souped up, things *really* got insane. (By which I mean they worked just fine with a mod that lets players boost weapons to Tier 10.)

Any chance of adding a version of the tiara that has a color-coded (matching the gem) computer visor?
    1. Luna Celestica
      Author's Response
      Funny enough, that was something I was planning on adding. As far as the weapons go- I did try to balance them, but just the way the projectiles function makes them somewhat OP.
  3. boo buu
    boo buu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    awesome!!! i love it sm!! but is there a steam version?
  4. Shock Sphere
    Shock Sphere
    4/5,
    Tengo un problema con el mod, no puedo elaborar el nuevo componente de elaboración en el horno de nivel 2 ¿podrías ayudarme a solucionar dicho problema?
  5. MrFluffyUnicorn
    MrFluffyUnicorn
    5/5,
    c:
    i luv this mod!
  6. Azaak
    Azaak
    5/5,
    This mod + Puella Magi music ... OHH YEAAAAAAH T_T , tyvm
  7. Sailor_Moon_Fan
    Sailor_Moon_Fan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Looks so cute! I am wondering, How do i install this?
    1. Luna Celestica
      Author's Response
  8. NixeaKip
    NixeaKip
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I'm going to try and grab a mod that gives me fitting resources to build and I'll forge an empire based on love and goodness. I will conquer the galaxy with pastels and rule with a cotton palm, forcing everyone under the tyranny of goodness and happiness...

...Oor maybe I'll just make an adorable character?
    1. Luna Celestica
      Author's Response
      Both are valid uses!
  9. ameycake
    ameycake
    5/5,
    Amazing mod! I changed my ship mate's uniform to the fuku and now it looks like I have a ship full of scouts!
    1. Luna Celestica
      Author's Response
      Evil-doers across the galaxy should beware, the pretty guardians who fight for love and justice will soon be there!
  10. DrPvtSkittles
    DrPvtSkittles
    5/5,
    How cute is this? Very.
    1. Luna Celestica
      Author's Response
      Thank you! ❤️