1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Steins;Gate Mod 1.1

Adds costumes and items from the Steins;Gate series.

1. Sythes
    20160805164926_1.jpg

Adds costumes and items from the Steins;Gate series. Currently adds Okabe's outfit+wig, Upa Plush/Metal Upa, Gel-bana and Dr.Pepper. I will add more costumes and items including Juicy Karaage #1 and several different future gadgets later. Should not have any incompatibilities.

20160804185130_1.jpg 20160804191959_1.jpg 20160804185454_1.jpg
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Yamaarashi likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Steins;Gate Mod (small update)

Recent Reviews

1. LunarX
    LunarX
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I love so much Steins;Gate so when i saw your mod i couldn't resist and i'm not disapointed ! It's so cooool, so... *cough*, i mean your mod is realy cool. I like the idea of having all of those iconic items in the game. I'm looking forward for some new features, like maybe some other characters clothes? :D