1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated StarTrekBound 1.2 EK

Star Trek weapons, tools, ship parts and much more...

1. NuclearPotato
    NuclearPotato
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 EK
    you

need

to

update

this

mod
  2. jake5050
    jake5050
    5/5,
    I have always been a star trek fan so this mod is right up my ally. Great job. I would like to make a suggestion for adding to the mod, if possible it would be great to create a transporter like the one on star trek the next generation and substitute the current animated effects with one that resembles the transporter effects from STTG. Not sure it is possible but maybe you could pull it off. I myself am new to modding but would like to create a mod. Any pointers would be appreciated. Keep up the great work. : )
  3. Tim_Katarn
    Tim_Katarn
    5/5,
    This mod is incredible. I've used to to build several star trek ships and the developer is friendly and open to suggestions for future implementation. Highly recommended!
  4. Ladyevenstar
    Ladyevenstar
    5/5,
    Really nice :)
  5. Agent_M47
    Agent_M47
    5/5,
    Seriously:

Every Star Trek fan who is playing StarBound on the whole wide world
    from now on not only loves Star Trek,
    but also

YOU

Thanks in the name of us all and keep up that fabulous work!!!
    This mod probably has the MOST POTENTIAL than any other mod thinking of all the vast possibilities...

Little question if i may. How about taking axisting codes, for example from the mod "yourStarboundCrew" and remodelling the NPC's to Star Trek charakter?
    Or maybe MadTulips Ship mod and adding Federation Items?
    Ofcourse crediting the modders for their efforts! ; )
    I was just wondering since you definetely also have a normal life and can't code 24/7 : )

Well again, THANKS for making Trekkies dreams come true!

Oh... and
    Create a DONATE BUTTON!!! : )
    1. zeeHtaa
      Author's Response
      Thanks so much, i appreciate it <3

I am using MadTulips ship mod already, and have plans for ship parts - nacelles, sensor pods etc. Just haven't had the time to implement them yet, but they will come eventually.

Ship Crew mod, i've seen it but haven't tried it out yet - i probably should look into it. I do like the idea of having Starfleet Crew running around.
  6. troni
    troni
    5/5,
    ok now we need races, is there a program i could use for dummies to help you?
    1. zeeHtaa
      Author's Response
      Nope, nothing other then notepad...
  7. kaine_wolf
    kaine_wolf
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Lot's of potential! One thought though, perhaps adding a crafted Anti-matter cell as a fuel source? So you'd also need to add an Industrial Replicator for the containment cell, then a Refinery specifically for the Anti-matter (possibly with varying qualities when using different substances?)... Just a thought, but seriously enjoying this mod!!!
    1. zeeHtaa
      Author's Response
      Yeah, i won't stay at 1 pixel pr. item for long. My goal for the next version, is to revamp the tier system/crafting costs.
  8. Asymetrikon
    Asymetrikon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Nice. This Mod has great potential.
  9. troni
    troni
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    yay i wish i could help you this was my first thought first time i saw this game a star trek mod woould be awsome, multiplay opens lots of posibiltys
  10. phatfinger5
    phatfinger5
    5/5,
    I love the mod so far!!! You might want to make the replicator cost more. Also you could add different replicators, like ones that create resources, and specific ones for food, like in the star trek universe.
    1. zeeHtaa
      Author's Response
      I actually do have smth. like that planned, where there will be a proper tier system, to unlock more advanced replicators / functionality as one progresses...
  11. Agent_M47
    Agent_M47
    4/5,
    Awesome Mod!
    I've been loving Star Trek for years and i always tought it's a "must" to make a mod for Starbound!

Thanks so much for the efforts!

I'll probably check the modding page everyday just cause of THIS(!!!) mod!

Alot to improve but for now its already fantastic!

Love the LCars Menu btw.

Thanks again and keep up that good work!!!
    1. zeeHtaa
      Author's Response
      Thanks, much appreciated... :)