StarTrekBound is a collection of Weapons, Items, Objects from the Star Trek universe.
It enables you to replicate various items, such as Phasers, Bat'leths or Hyposprays.
- Used to craft small items such as weapons, foods and armors
- Used to create larger wired machines and blocks.
- Those away missions get you diiiirrrty !
- I wonder if someones inside ?
- Uses ther inputs to toggle different states.
See the picture for which input toggles which state.
Healing, Boosting and Experimental
Tube Grubs, Jumja stick, Hasperat soufflé, Gagh
Kanar, Bloodwine, Earl Grey Tea, Raktajino, Romulan Ale
Horizontal Bulkhead, Vertical Bulkhead, Vertical Beam, Wallplate
Example of a hallway
Releases a tribble on use
I do not take any responsibility for any unforseen consequences !
The mod is currently heavily in development, and there is a good chance theres a few bugs in it.
If you find one, please have a read further down in the support section, about how to report them so i can fix them.
- Actual replication/crafting costs, not just pixels (currently i am thinking Replicator rations - not sure yet)
- More stims, foods and drinks incl. some of the starbound foods
- Tiered replicators / Crafting stations
- Various tools e.g. Tricorders, Drills etc.
- I have more things planned, but wish not to reveal them quite yet...
- Everything is currently available for 1 pixel - this will change soonish !
- Angle of food/drinks is not always correct, nothing much can be done about it atm. it's a internal limitation.
- Light emitters get somtimes placed in the wrong position, causing light to appear from a wrong position.
- The GUI of the Industrial Replicator needs to be changed to better represent the items available.
- The new blocks don't have the proper z-index, currently there is nothing much i can do about it since there is no way of controlling it easily.
If you should have a previous version of this mod installed, make sure to delete it first !
To install the mod, simply unpack the StarTrekBound folder from the .zip file into your starbound\mod folder.
If you are not sure where to find your starbound folder, follow this quick guide:
- Go to your Steam library and right click on Starbound
- Click properties in the drop-down menu
- A window should open up, click the local files tab
- Click the "Browse local files" button, and a window with your starbound folder should open up
If you have issues, suggestions etc. please add them to the forum/disscussion thread, instead of leaving a review !
In case you still prefer leaving a review to report an issue or make a suggestion be aware that there can only be one reply to a review,
so it's best to put issues and suggestions on the forum thread.
Also leaving a bad review will affect the mods overall rating until you re-review the mod.
When reporting a problem, please provide what version of the mod/starbound you are using, what mods you have installed and
the context to what caused the crash and provide the full Starbound log.
You can find the log file here: \Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\starbound.log
Since the log can be rather large, it is recommended to make use of a site such as pastebin.com to share it.
If you feel like supporting my work with a beer or coffee, feel free to use the donate button below.
It is NOT required to use/get access to my mod, it's just a way for you to show appreciation
if words are not enough for you !
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated StarTrekBound 1.2 EK
Star Trek weapons, tools, ship parts and much more...