1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starsuits 2.0

Time for some summer fun!

1. _Sky_
    _Sky_
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-05-27
    Its very cute, and it does match the season! It is kinda weird to put it on males... But it is really funny. So, i think this mod is really awesome. Oh, and i have a question. Is the hair on them a mod, or not? I don't mind if its for yourself.
    1. Apple Kid
      Author's Response
      Nothing like a nice swimsuit to wear in this heat, am i right? And sorry but all the custom hair on the preview characters are personal mods.
  2. ikaros46
    ikaros46
    4/5,
    where does one find these
    1. Apple Kid
      Author's Response
      They're located in the yarn spinner. The top can be crafted with 1 fabric, same with the bottoms.
  3. TheCreeperCyborg
    TheCreeperCyborg
    4/5,
    Gets Mod. Puts On SmiSuit Bottom, Goes To Beach Planet, Gets swarmed By Female Hylotl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    1. Apple Kid
      Author's Response
      This is the best review so far.
  4. E253MechaShadow
    E253MechaShadow
    5/5,
    It's just one of those fanservice mods that Starbound needs. Cool, cute and funny.
    However, I don't really believe that males need swimsuit tops. :P
  5. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    dirty otaku! XDD
    1. Apple Kid
      Author's Response
      Dirty? How? they're literally just swimsuits lmao