1. Dungeon and structure JSON files are now saved when saving work.
2. Brushes can be added (through a new wizard) and deleted.
3. Parts can be added (through a new wizard), resized, and deleted.
4. Asset browser added.
5. All assets are now loaded when starting up Starstructor.
6. When selecting an individual layer, all other layers in the part now have lowered opacity, rather than not showing up at all.
7. Many attributes are now editable through the PropertyGrid at the bottom right of the editor.
8. NPCs are now displayed using a yellow placeholder tile.
9. Log output overhaul.
10. Various bug and crash fixes
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Starstructor, the Starbound toolset 0.7.5145.12730
Starstructor is a graphical .dungeon and .structure (ship) editor