1. Object orientations now display correctly in the editor.
2. Objects which change orientation based on anchor point now work correctly.
3. The screen is now correctly updated when placing or removing a tile.
4. Added a view menu, with the ability to toggle collision map display. This is very useful in ship mode.
5. The parts list label now correctly updates when you change part.
7. The liquids, tar and tentaclejuice, will now display.
8. Application is now built using .NET 4.0.
9. Groundwork laid for serializing JSON.
10. Groundwork laid for importing brushes and making new ships (next version.)
11. Fixed a bug which could cause settings not to save properly.
12. Fixed a bug which caused the brush preview in colour mode to be too big.
13. Fixed a bug that prevented switching to a colour mode layer which was not the first one.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Starstructor, the Starbound toolset 0.7.5145.12730
Starstructor is a graphical .dungeon and .structure (ship) editor