1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starstilanx's Ship Mod! 0.5

Expands the Avian Ship model! (More to come later)

1. Starstilanx
    INFORMATION
    SS Ship mod is an ambitious project to expand the base ship models into something much larger. The goal is to make a tiered expansion based on the sectors you unlock, but for now, it is in its very basic stages. The mod currently contains the avian ship expansion, but will later expand to all of the races within the game - individualized and stylized to feel natural.

This is in a very, very early alpha stage (if I can even call it that) so there are a few issues, specifically the offset of the ship model, but it's very minute. It's notable that when the tiles are replaced, it will look a little strange.

I'm always up for various tips, suggestions, and critique on how it appears now, just be polite!

BUGS

-Largest bug currently is the fact that this mod will NOT work on an older save. You need to make a new character to use it. I'll try and figure out why it does this at a later date and attempt a workaround.
    -Offset issues

INSTALLATION
    * In order to install this mod, place the file SSShipMod inside of your mods folder.

* add the following to your bootstrap.config file located within steam->steamapps->common->Starbound->win32 folder:

Code:
      "../mods/SSShipMod"
    It should look like:
    Code:
    {
      "assetSources" : [
      "../assets",
      "../mods/SSShipMod"
      ],
      "modSource" : "../mods",
      "storageDirectory" : ".."
    }