1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starstache V2.8.6 (Spirited Giraffe)

Tiered mustaches for the planet-hopping gentleman in all of us!

1. PotatoMaster
    PotatoMaster
    5/5,
    Version: V2.8.6 (Spirited Giraffe)
    Oh, great sir, i just couldn't notice, what a gentle masterpice you created ho-ho-ho! I'd love to admit... this mod is bootifull, probally i'm a wizard, but i had no crashes and e.t.c
  2. gettic
    gettic
    3/5,
    can't get it to work i have a mother mod with the item beer in it :(
    so the game chrach on start server to
    1. Pixelguru26
      Author's Response
      The mod is currently on hold and not updated for Glad giraffe. Honestly, I'm amazed that an id clash is the only error you're getting... I'll fix it when I get a chance, but I barely have time to reply to reviews.
  3. Rundell
    Rundell
    5/5,
    Where is beards?
    1. Pixelguru26
      Author's Response
      Coming! There are some mustache-beard combos though; the splasheystachey, for example, has a particularly obvious one.
  4. Larauder
    Larauder
    3/5,
    Version: V2.8.3 (Spirited Giraffe)
    I absolutely LOVE this mod, but as of the most recent version, the Healing Gemstones are unobtainable! :'(
    1. Pixelguru26
      Author's Response
      I'll get to work fixing that. Can you tell me what exactly is making them unobtainable in the the discussion?
  5. XRandomStrangerX
    XRandomStrangerX
    4/5,
    Version: V2.8.2 (Spirited Giraffe)
    it crashes every time i try to use the stache table thing 030
    1. Pixelguru26
      Author's Response
      ouch, I'm fixing that right now.
  6. Morjax
    Morjax
    5/5,
    Version: V2.6 (Spirited Giraffe)
    For those that prefer to watch than read: https://youtu.be/jvnFRQrwQwI

This mod is amazing, and you have to download it right now. Go ahead, I'll wait... Go on....

Not that it's downloaded, here's what you have in store: Your starbounding face now has access to all manner of elegant and powerful stache bristles, including, but not limited to the baconstache, the silverstache (my favorite; so classy!), or a perfectly generic stache.

Starstache: Don't leave home without it!
    1. Pixelguru26
      Author's Response
      Reading this review just made my day. I can't thank you enough :)
  7. CaptainxEdd
    CaptainxEdd
    5/5,
    Version: V2.4.1 (Spirited Giraffe)
    This is awesome, the only thing I see missing is the Wharfstache.
    1. Pixelguru26
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! The warfstache is craftable in the mustache machine for a plastic mustache and some red petals. It is pretty easy to miss in there. Next update, though, I'm adding some new buttons in the mustache machine to display certain types of mustaches, so it should be a little easier to find then.
  8. MeowTenore
    MeowTenore
    5/5,
    Version: V2.2.1 (Spirited Giraffe)
    Simply essential! Finally works for me, thanks so much!
    1. Pixelguru26
      Author's Response
      thanks, I'm glad you like it :D
  9. Quadrakiller
    Quadrakiller
    5/5,
    Version: V.2 (Spirited Giraffe)
    Only for the true gentleman
    1. Pixelguru26
  10. AeroLombax
    AeroLombax
    4/5,
    Version: V.1.2 (Enraged Koala)
    I like the mod adding the mustaches, but can you make a version for Furious Koala? I would appreciate it.
    1. Pixelguru26
      Author's Response
      Unfortunately, I can no longer update the mod to Furious Koala, as we have entered ~ THE AGE OF THE GIRAFFE ~ a.k.a. the versions that come ofter. S.S. is, however, updated for those!
  11. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.1 (Enraged Koala)
    Best mod ever, would download again.
    Maybe add some special SUPER POWERED ONES?! :O
    1. Pixelguru26
      Author's Response
      First off, tyvm for the kind review :D I'm glad you enjoy it. Second, what exactly are you looking for in terms of special powers? Please keep in mind I don't really know how to work with LUA, so things like sparkling starriness may or may not be possible.
  12. -Pollywog-
    -Pollywog-
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.1 (Enraged Koala)
    I don't understand why Starbound is even a playable game without this mod, these mustaches just need to be implemented into the game.
    1. Pixelguru26
      Author's Response
      To be sure, old chap! to be sure. I thank you indeed for the kind review :D
  13. lilpp244
    lilpp244
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.0 (Enraged Koala)
    I love the mod! Finally We have Moustaches in the Starbound universe!, more Gentlemenlyness