1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starship Troopers - Federal Firepower 1.5

Would you like to know more?

1. inlinebiker
    inlinebiker
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Nice mod I like the look and sound. However the power of the weapons and the amount of stamina they drain kind of detract from the fun nature of constant fire and breaks the game a little. The Morita Mk I Rifle held 75 rounds if I remember right and came with the under slung shotgun. That would be sweet to have as the secondary and could drain a lot of stamina for balance purposes, also balancing it out to shoot up to or around 75 rounds before stamina runs out would be nice.I'm not sure of the rpm of the gun, but perhaps around 8-10 fire rate in the game since the Morita seems to fire extremely fast in that case you could lower the damage a tad to around 3-4 or so. I'm no code writer nor do I know how hard this would be to achieve. I'm giving you my constructive criticism and suggestions. Having said that I definitely enjoy the mod and concept. I look forward to the armor update.
  2. Pavel3245
    Pavel3245
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Perfect mod
  3. kyajin22
    kyajin22
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great start to a mod that im going to love useing.. sadly i dont like that the guns are almost bigger then the player but still good.. keep up the good work cant wait to see how this goes,, and yes it is a good day to die