1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated StarMount 5.1

StarMount - 150 Mounts - Pleased Giraffe

1. Small projectile fix

marac008
    Fixed a few projectiles that had hitTest in their code, which caused error/crashes
  2. Small fix (inferior brain recipe fix)

marac008
    Just a quick fix that removes inferior brain from recipe for transformations, since its not used anymore. Sry didn't know about that.

I may add something else instead of inferior brain, but for now it will be like this, without anything special in recipe.
    DeffreyJahmer and StarScribe like this.
  3. Update to Upbeat Giraffe + new swimming transforms

marac008
    Finally its here, an update to Upbeat Giraffe, sry it took so long but nevertheless its here now :)

I made some changes to the mod, upgrading system has changed, because techs are now obtained through quests, I had to change this, so you can just craft upgrades. As soon as you craft a mount unlocker, quest will auto complete and your mount will be available in tech station.

There's a new feature, swimming transforms,...
    sosmic, StarScribe and ThaOneDon like this.
  4. Update to Upbeat Giraffe + new swimming transforms

marac008
    Finally its here, an update to Upbeat Giraffe, sry it took so long but nevertheless its here now :)

I made some changes to the mod, upgrading system has changed, because techs are now obtained through quests, I had to change this, so you can just craft upgrades. As soon as you craft a mount unlocker, quest will auto complete and your mount will be available in tech station.

There's a new feature, swimming transforms,...
  5. Transform upgrade visual (Robotic look) + some new transform visual features

marac008
    - Added more visual difference among transform upgrades, heres an example image to explain it all ;)

[​IMG]

- Added some visual changes to some transforms (example: upper image second row, transform now has ice on his back, or third row pink orb on chest, and changed arms for some transforms)
    misterwho, D9sinc and Bill Cipher like this.
  6. Major update - Upgrade-able transforms

marac008
    -With this new update you can upgrade your transform mounts from tier 1 to tier 11.

-Do that by buying Upgrade station, putting the right ingredients inside it and upgrading transforms, its as easy as that.

-So for example if you would like to upgrade your tier 1 transform to tier 2 you would use Tier 1 transform chip + Inferior brain + 10 Steelbar + 10 Monster DNA, or from tier 1 to tier 4 you would use...
    Bill Cipher and sosmic like this.
  7. Minor fix

marac008
    DeffreyJahmer likes this.
  8. Major update! 40 new transformations!

marac008
    Finally I have finished this update, I hope you enjoy it :). And here's the change-log for this update:

[​IMG]

-added 40 new mounts, well actually transformations, instead of mounting a monsters now you can transform into one, so that's why I will call them transformations instead of mounts
    -new Transformation Station
    -added mining power for all...
  9. Minor fix - duplicate projectile

marac008
    - This is just a minor fix, I just deleted some projectiles that weren't used and created duplicate projectiles for some people.
  10. AoE attack key input fixed

marac008
    - Corrected the key input for AoE attacks (Tier 8, 9, 10) from Up + Down to Tap Down, some people had problems with pressing up and down simultaneously, so tapping down will be much easier. I also adjusted energy usage to better fit this new input, you can shot AoE twice in a row but it uses more energy.