1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated StarMount 5.1

StarMount - 150 Mounts - Pleased Giraffe

1. kaotyco
    kaotyco
    1/5,
    Version: 5.1
    linke esta quebrado
  2. mentin20
    mentin20
    1/5,
    o like esta quebrado :(
  3. Deaka
    Deaka
    5/5,
    This made Starbound WORTH playing. I really hope someone can/will update this soon. I just can't play Starbound without this anymore
  4. zhujun
    zhujun
    5/5,
    Great, I'm going to share it with the game.
  5. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    4/5,
    Wonderful...but the mounts won't appear amongst the tech anymore...please update,this mod is magnificent :3
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you for support, and sorry that mod doesn't work, I haven't updated it yet, and unfortunately I don't have the time to do it. If anyone has more technical info about what has been changed that would definitely help, or they can change it themselves and send it to me and I will gladly upload it again.
  6. Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    5/5,
    This mod was fun to play with for the few days I had to try it out. Can't wait for it to come to Glad Giraffe!
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you for support, and sorry that mod doesn't work, I haven't updated it yet, and unfortunately I don't have the time to do it. If anyone has more technical info about what has been changed that would definitely help, or they can change it themselves and send it to me and I will gladly upload it again.
  7. kajtekk
    kajtekk
    5/5,
    AWESOME! When do you add any unique mount??
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you :) I had plans to add some unique mounts, but unfortunately since I don't have any free time to work on this mod any further, this will have to stay just as an idea for some future updates.
  8. Chase_1159
    Chase_1159
    5/5,
    Amazing mod. Well made. Good creature design and a great variety of options. The crafting GUIs are very well organized and none of the art looks out of place or clashes with starbound's style(minus the little monster portraits for the tech gui, but I think that was a deliberate compromise between function over form.) Definitely one of the top their mods in this site and a reducer of much frustration with the game.

I have a few complaints, but they mostly end up being my preference for things rather than actual flaws of the mod. Like maybe making it so you can use fish, bird, and rib meat for the DNA (Also maybe some of the monster plates and other random junk monsters drop if it doesn't unbalance the mod.) Also if you could add a version of the T11 transformations without the robot looking powersuit because it's hard to pretend to be a tiny Godzilla rampaging in an NPC village while wearing a robot suit thing, or maybe that's just me. Also the ability to open chests, toggle doors, and use wired objects while transformed would be great.

The were only two semi glitches, but I believe they're caused more by Atarbound itself then the mod. The flame(and other various things)throwers look a bit glitchey and don't exactly line up perfectly(If the author needs me to show a video example of what I'm talking about I can upload some footage of it in action. I believe this has something to do with how sprites in general seem to have trouble lining up or connecting together. The second semi glitch is the way the fish moves isn't perfect 360 movement, but at six angles: left, right, up left, down left, up right, and down right. I assume that this is caused by the way Starbound handles mouse input and to fix it would require massive amounts of overhaul to the point it wouldn't be worth it.

These however are just nitpicks of an awesome mod that works great and is loads of fun.

PS. The fish mounts are the best way to explore poison oceans without the frustration of keeping up some kind of shield or regeneration. Which makes it possible to actually enjoy the poison worlds a bit more. Shame Chucklefish didn't add anything to explore in Lava oceans.
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you :) These are some good suggestions, unfortunately I don't have time for any other updates because I'm working on a project of my own, but after that who knows :)
  9. Ghost3345
    Ghost3345
    5/5,
    Its so much fun have pets in starbound
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you :)
  10. Treosk
    Treosk
    5/5,
    Best Mod Ever! but the tier 1 melee has a really low damage, if possible pls raise it a bit.
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  11. HungerGamer45
    HungerGamer45
    5/5,
    love it I can go to asteroids above planets now legitimately
    tip: make weapons like monster guns that would be cool like the monsters abilities in a weapon ex: (shock atk. ball) effect on weapons
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  12. zeldayo
    zeldayo
    5/5,
    nice
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  13. Nodarius
    Nodarius
    5/5,
    perfectly and awesome
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  14. mordin9999
    mordin9999
    5/5,
    This is my absolute favorite mod & can't play without it any more.
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  15. kozaki
    kozaki
    5/5,
    WOW, awesome mod.
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  16. Klairixia
    Klairixia
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0
    My favorite modpack and the reason i was holding off from playing SB...Thank you!
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  17. gaernoer93
    gaernoer93
    5/5,
    Version: 4.9
    except the gyro doesn't have it's 3rd transformation!
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thanks for pointing that out, I will fix it as soon as possible :)
  18. esteban9417
    esteban9417
    5/5,
    The mod have so much variety of monsters.
    Pretty awesome!
    But i have a problem, with the last uptade we have no longer solarium ores.
    I can't make the flying creatures, what can I do?
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      And thank you for bringing that to my attention, I didn't even noticed that, I will fix it as soon as possible :)
  19. rush116sx
    rush116sx
    4/5,
    This is a pretty cool mod, but i would like it better if you could ride/transform into the alien (monster things) you find
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      At the moment that would be impossible, because it would require to much dynamics
  20. Wolfbane948
    Wolfbane948
    5/5,
    Version: 4.8
    This is a pretty cool mod.But i think i ran into a glitch where all animals would die as soon a i am on the planet.I don't know if it's user error or the mod though.
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you :) There was a discussion about this bug in mod thread, give it a look, since I can't really remember how people solved it, but from my side it was fixed, since I deleted all monstertype from my mod which was causing this bug :)