1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated StarMount 5.1

StarMount - 150 Mounts - Pleased Giraffe

1. PotatoSS
    PotatoSS
    5/5,
    Version: 4.8
    Good work! But it would be better if the creation of new things to add to the 3D printer, not create them out of thin air ... and to increase their prices
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you :)
  2. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    This is a really cool mod! Starbound needs cool stuff like this in the vanilla version of the game.
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  3. soooo!
    soooo!
    5/5,
    Najs!
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  4. acidgold
    acidgold
    5/5,
    wow very cool :DD
    thx
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  5. Incredipede
    Incredipede
    3/5,
    Way (!) too unbalanced. Mining is way too fast. Damage seems to be fine at Tier 1, but I'll see how it is on the other tiers. Hoping for a slower mining speed, really.
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  6. Kallyous
    Kallyous
    5/5,
    I have to say, damage is unbalanced. Too high.
    That said, The mod is one of the best I ever found. Loved.
    I liked this mod so much that I reduced mounts damage myself so I can play the way I like. Still working on increase the energy costs for using the mounts. This mod is just awesome! Congratulations marac008! You're the best! :3
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you, glad you like it :)
  7. bulinean
    bulinean
    5/5,
    Super~~~~
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  8. tankman596
    tankman596
    5/5,
    i love this mod it has brought me hours of enjoyment but I have one question is there any way you could make this multiplayer friendly I think it would be great for people to use and level up and just have a good time riding around with each other, maybe even pvp each other. if this a possibility please it would be awesome. other then that awesome and amazing mod I have recommended it to everyone I have met online in Star Bound
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  9. Sigandr
    Sigandr
    5/5,
    really great work you did with this mod. enjoying every minute off it.
    However i did find a bug: if you aim the higher tier transformations AOE ability to close to your character, you take mayor (6400 ish) and thus die.
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you, glad you like it :)
      Yea that's a problem I tried to fix, but unfortunately since Chucklefish made some changes to projectiles they can now damage the player no matter what I do
  10. Eliza1090
    Eliza1090
    5/5,
    i dont know how much time did it take u to create all that!.. but i want to say that i am amazed and i totally appreciate your work!.. u even fixed the bugs people have told u about!!.. my god! u deserve more than just 5 stars.. and people need to appreciate your work more!!!.. you are a special modder.. that is the least i can say ... !!
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much :)
  11. stargazer912
    stargazer912
    5/5,
    Version: 4.7
    i really like it, i found one "bug" though. when on a flying mount and going down, hitting the ground results in major fall damage. Will that be changed anytime soon?
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Yes, I will try to fix that, thank you for your feedback :)
  12. lovag55
    lovag55
    5/5,
    Keep it up!
  13. redshot
    redshot
    5/5,
    can we get a mudkip mount pls :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      You mean Pokemon Mudkip? :)
      I did think about that, but the main problem is getting appropriate sprites, which are 2d (facing left/right), if you can find sprites like that I can make any pokemon you want :)
  14. Preacher
    Preacher
    5/5,
    Version: 4.6
    Its nice but got bugs at some point (but thats ok at 20 MB mod).

But one rather annoying bug: You say at T11 the mining is slightly faster than diamond drill? I tried it, and its like 20-30% less than diamond drill (at least!) with T11 Arktos.
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      This might have changed since Upbeat Giraffe, and I didn't change it for my mounts, but thank you for pointing it out, I appreciate feedback, that way I know what I must fix :)
  15. Crestonia
    Crestonia
    5/5,
    Really great mod! I love the mounts, especially the flying ones. But what do the transformations do? e.e
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you :) Unlike mounts, you don't ride transforms, instead you transform your character
  16. TheSecondNightfury
    TheSecondNightfury
    5/5,
    For me? I would say flawless... Ok ok... MIGHT be a bit overrated, but this mod is absolutely awesome.
  17. Isv
    Isv
    5/5,
    Version: 4.5
    Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't, but when it does its useful and fun!
  18. Haemato
    Haemato
    3/5,
    Version: 4.5
    Well right now everything is working perfectly fine except the mounts themselves, whenever i try to use SAIL the game crashes, currently i am using stable
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Im going to need a starbound.log to see what the error is
  19. illiamb
    illiamb
    4/5,
    Version: 4.4
    A stable or barn would be cool in the future.
  20. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    Version: 4.4
    very good mod lol : D