1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starfoundry v1.3.2

Automation megamod including energy, pipes, magnets, data transmission and more!

1. Carnagebringer
    Carnagebringer
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2
    Makes Starbound feel more Technological.
  2. devrock3033
    devrock3033
    5/5,
    this mod is enjoyable in that it adds the layer of electricity and power generation to the starbound universe. machines! more machines!
  3. Lance Hancock
    Lance Hancock
    5/5,
    Awesome one of the greats
  4. ILikeToMod
    ILikeToMod
    5/5,
    This is a very good mod! I love playing with technology.
  5. Zombie_sama
    Zombie_sama
    5/5,
    the best mod i've seem
  6. Fatmice
    Fatmice
    5/5,
    A mod for the engineering in all of us...well at least some of us. As it stands, the mod extends the game by a huge factor. The 1.2 release includes the much needed gravity elevator, a much needed feature, which means there is no more reason for anyone to bore a straight to the core hell descent with 9 tiles of water at the bottom!
  7. DreadVegas
    DreadVegas
    5/5,
    The only thing I don't love about this mod is the limits of the quarry but it's not your fault with tile loading. This doesn't deserve any less than 5 stars.
  8. TheBadRobot
    TheBadRobot
    5/5,
    Excellent Mod. It opens up so many more possibilities.
  9. Gun_Shy
    Gun_Shy
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing. It really gives you something to do once you have so many resources you can't ever hope to spend them all. If there's one thing that could make this mod even better, it would be ***Base In A Box Compatibility***.
  10. Sun][
    Sun][
    5/5,
    Nice update, just a little sad, what i am not able to build lamp-powered solar power station anymore =)
  11. ice9591
    ice9591
    5/5,
    Super Mod! Nice job! I didn't get the quarry part. What should be in between two quarrys?
  12. Nixeras
    Nixeras
    5/5,
    This mod needs to be part of the base game. The end.
  13. Tzatziki
    Tzatziki
    5/5,
    Great Mod! I very much like the variation in the things you can do with it. A (small) thing I would really like to see in future updates is a battery with a larger capacity. This so I could build my elevator made of magnets without having to build a whole bunch of battery racks (which take up a lot of space).. Otherwise 5 stars!
    1. Starfoundry
      Author's Response
      High capacity batteries are definitely planned. Many of the energy objects right now are essentially "tier 1" versions that will be replaced by better options as the player progresses, so stick around and things will get more interesting!
  14. Huckleberry Len
    Huckleberry Len
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1.1
    Having a lot of fun with this mod, now I have an actual engine room that serves a purpose on my ship, not to mention all the other features I have spent hours toing with.
  15. Phantom5582
    Phantom5582
    5/5,
    Loved it. A friend and I are making a High Security Prison with a Last resort "flush" and the pipes and tanks make this so much easier
  16. Asymetrikon
    Asymetrikon
    5/5,
    Awesome Mod. *thumbsup*
  17. Bubbaton
    Bubbaton
    5/5,
    fine mod!
  18. wsensor
    wsensor
    4/5,
    I love the mod. Took a bit to figure out some things. My main problem was that the energy relays say 10 blocks apart but I was putting them an extra block each time T_T.
  19. MylifeMylife
    MylifeMylife
    3/5,
    It´s pretty cool but i don´t know how to use the pump and it isn´t anywhere said how to use it. If I connect the pump to a full tank it stays red. If i make at the end of the pipesystem a sprout it doesn´t work!
    1. Starfoundry
      Author's Response
      Sorry that you had trouble figuring things out; they can be a bit confusing and we're still working on documentation. Pumps need to have a valid liquid tank or pipe spout connected to each end, then be provided energy to run. Try looking at some of the screenshots and clarifications in the discussion section for examples.
  20. jerguda
    jerguda
    5/5,
    Grea