1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starfoundry v1.3.2

Automation megamod including energy, pipes, magnets, data transmission and more!

1. Eskandare
    Eskandare
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3.2
    My favorite mod but no go for Pleased Giraffe. :(
  2. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    hey awesome mod can i use this in my modpack
  3. fleap
    fleap
    5/5,
    This is by far my favorite Starbound mod yet, the mod doesn't work with any of the newest updates ex. Pleased Giraffe 5. This is an amazing mod, anyway and I hope to be able to use it in the near future.
  4. xMaoam1123
    xMaoam1123
    5/5,
    I've loved this Mod, but now its outdated. Pleasy update!
  5. ismo122
    ismo122
    4/5,
    I love this mod but doesnt work with current unstable build tried normal open gl and 64 bit it just gives an error and game stops working
  6. Ryehat
    Ryehat
    5/5,
    This mod brings concepts into the game that should have been there from the start. It's so essential to my experience that, after putting Starbound down for a bit, when I came back to the update and had to find all of my preferred mods again, I didn't look for this one immediately because I thought it was part of the actual programming. Now that Metadept and Healthire are working for Chucklefish, there's no reason why it shouldn't be added to the official content. Get on it Chucklefish!
  7. TheXgamerX
    TheXgamerX
    5/5,
    i love this mod but ihave a probléme with it when i launch the game io exception blockstorage is there a fix to it
  8. Little Devil
    Little Devil
    5/5,
    PLEASE just updated it, I don't really even play starbound anymore because I don't have this mod or a mod like this, this is the best mod I've seen so far for starbound and the game just hasn't felt the same ever seance the update without it yet the new mechanics are really nice so I don't go to a previous version... or if this mod doesn't get updated, is there another mod like this?
  9. keithriver
    keithriver
    5/5,
    N-n-not that i want you or something, Updato-san :3
  10. Streider
    Streider
    5/5,
    Please Update! :D
  11. Littlefinn9
    Littlefinn9
    5/5,
    A fun mod.
  12. Dathiris
    Dathiris
    5/5,
    I haven't even used it yet. all I saw was the "magnet" near the bottom of the forum page.
  13. Xeric
    Xeric
    5/5,
    Is there a guide on how to use it all
    ( just asking am i allowed to change the colors and stuff like that?)
  14. rhst
    rhst
    5/5,
    wow..
  15. 11oclock
    11oclock
    5/5,
    WHAT A BIG LOT OF JOB AND TIME WISELY INVERTED¡¡¡ seriously, to bring this to starbound is the first step for creating mass stuff (and to bring the judgment day of the terminator sagas close xD) great job dude
  16. damb
    damb
    5/5,
    I think it's a great mod. I would like to get more energy-consuming items. For example mod GardenBots can be a great example of a consumer of energy (it will add balance to GardenBots) and give a great consumer of energy produced. I think that all the lights (except for the torch) in the game need to consume energy. More total electrification! Great job! (sorry for my english google transleate ...)
  17. douras
    douras
    5/5,
    Best mod ever, cool in singleplayer, awesome in multiplayer (roleplay) where you can create planets that are used just to create energy that will be transported to other planets with factories and sell the items to players etc.. BEST MOD, and very intelligent !
  18. z28proximo
    z28proximo
    5/5,
    having a lot of fun with this!
  19. Vinteran
    Vinteran
    5/5,
    This is a really fun and smart way to bring automation into Starbound.
  20. 731
    5/5,
    i love it!!