1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starfoundry v1.3.2

Automation megamod including energy, pipes, magnets, data transmission and more!

1. ansonc812
    ansonc812
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3.2
    This mod is really good , I really hope you can integrate combat addon from electric home defense , adding the fun
  2. Majestic121
    Majestic121
    5/5,
    This is an excellent mod. Thanks a lot for it !
  3. Zaane
    Zaane
    5/5,
    I really love the incredible amount of things you can do with this mod. 1500 thumbs up :D
  4. Alt777
    Alt777
    2/5,
    I'm kind of new to using mods in starbound, but as far as I can see there isn't anything more in the ZIP file then a .modpack file that doesn't do anything. Perhaps I'm incorrect but if there aren't any assets its a little pointless. Maybe you could explain to me how to use this mod a little better? Or perhaps the mod is broken at the moment?
    1. Starfoundry
      Author's Response
      The .modpak file should be placed in the folder named "mods" inside the starbound directory. In the future please use the forum thread for support issues and not the reviews section. In reviews only this account can reply, in the thread everyone can reply.
  5. Frijolito
    Frijolito
    5/5,
    ¡¡Yeah!! ¡¡Isssss good!!
  6. herbielove
    herbielove
    5/5,
    wow.. this is awesome
  7. kaineb00n
    kaineb00n
    5/5,
    very wide selection. nice
  8. Pixelmod
    Pixelmod
    3/5,
    Aside from the glitches with Steam, I didn't understand anything in this mod. I couldn't get a single volt out of the solar panels, the pump won't send to a liquid storage thingy, the combustion engine ate half of my coal and i have no idea how to connect the blue and red circles of the devices. ARGH!!!! I NEED A WIKI TO READ!!!
  9. GreamMeakel
    GreamMeakel
    4/5,
    Love this mod. Would love to see it added into the base game.
  10. acouncilspectere
    acouncilspectere
    3/5,
    Seems benificial, but broken. Like what moddownloader said, the generators dont seem to charge Batteries. Whats worse, any more than 3 energy relays and it crashes. Look forward to stable update.
  11. moddownloader
    moddownloader
    2/5,
    every time i use combustion generators to try and power a battery rack, it does not charge it at all
    and with the relays: for some reason it causes me not to be able to open doors, flip switches, or anything, and also only one big chunk of the world was there and beyond that was just a giant hole i could not jump into

it would also be helpful to add a codex instruction book thing
    1. Starfoundry
      Author's Response
      Sorry for the problems; a recent update to the vanilla game caused some serious bugs in the energy system. If you switch to the 'unstable' version on Steam these should be fixed, otherwise they will be resolved in the next update to the stable version, which should (hopefully!) be some time in the next few days.
  12. Wolfrayet
    Wolfrayet
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3.1
    Love it. Makes things a bit more interesting.
  13. Altaisen
    Altaisen
    5/5,
    Absolutely genius Mod brings real life back into play.
  14. abdula321
    abdula321
    5/5,
    Awesome mod!
  15. cybirmind
    cybirmind
    5/5,
    this is 100% what i want added to starbound, keep up the awesome work
  16. Twei
    Twei
    5/5,
    Very nice, very nice. A little light on the practical things at the moment, though for me part of that is just not having titanium yet.

Two questions.
    1: What does the Item Drone station do?
    2: Can we have a quarry that defines a rectangle instead of just digging down? (yes I want to tree farm, however did you guess?)
    1. Starfoundry
      Author's Response
      Glad you're enjoying the mod! To answer your questions:
      1. The Drone Station deploys a small drone which will automatically fly to and pick up nearby items, then return to the Drone Station and deposit them into the output pipe.
      2. We are in the process of reworking the Quarry, and more flexible digging areas are one of our goals for the system. Hopefully we'll be able to work this in.
  17. Vryaer
    Vryaer
    5/5,
    Great mod all the way
  18. Enzam
    Enzam
    5/5,
    Takes a little learning, but once you get the hang of it it really re-invigorates the need to venture outwards for resources, and adds a whole new dynamic to the game. From what i have experienced its very compatable with other mods and in some cases helps to improve, albeit unintentionally. 5/5 for this mod definitely.
  19. 7Vec7Zus
    7Vec7Zus
    5/5,
    Excellent Mod. Question: Are Hydraulics possible in future?
    1. Starfoundry
      Author's Response
      Possibly! There are a lot of ways we'd like to add complexity to the fluid systems, but we're trying to balance performance and accessibility as well. Basically, that's something we'd like to add when there are good ways to do so!
  20. AndrewSeven
    AndrewSeven
    5/5,
    Just getting started, Hooked already.