1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starfoundry Re-Coded BETA-0.0.1

Updating starfoundry to the newer version of starbound!

1. WOOLOO
    WOOLOO
    5/5,
    Version: BETA-0.0.1
    im giving it five stars because it is probably awesome but i can't use it i don't know why it is probably a mod incompatibility but i have a LOT of mods so...
  2. EPGAMER
    EPGAMER
    5/5,
    AWESOME LIKE IT SO MUCH
  3. Friday Jones
    Friday Jones
    5/5,
    I want to see that mod re-coded as soon as you can. It will be really nice opportunity to build something new, because I'm out of ideas playing vanilla Starbound for now...
    Waiting for .modpak.
    Thank you man.
  4. Merawolf
    Merawolf
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.3
    Это Шедевр! Как я давно хотел чтобы этот мод портировали на новые версии!
    1. rater193
      Author's Response
      Спасибо, я лично не использовал мод много, я нуждающихся людей, чтобы размещать какие-либо проблемы у них есть, так что я знаю, что исправить. я перепутались с модом немного давно просто не в последнее время.

К сожалению, если есть плохо грамматику, я использую Google Translate.
  5. DrakoZ
    DrakoZ
    5/5,
    + the idea to revive the project.
    I can not say anything, the game is not yet very well-displayed and nothing else did not work)
    1. rater193
      Author's Response
      if you find something that dosnt work, do you mind posting it so i can fix it?
      thanks in advance!
  6. thakyZ
    thakyZ
    5/5,
    Great but will not load out of the box because the file extension is .pak not .modpak
    1. rater193
      Author's Response
      alright thanks, i cant edit the mod tonight, but tomorrow i will patch that. Thanks for the feedback!