1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound Translator (DE/FR/PT/RU/ES) 0.21

Translate Starbound without modding skills and with friends. Translate Starbound easy.

1. ralograd
    ralograd
    5/5,
    Version: 0.21
    Nice.
  2. gmy77
    gmy77
    5/5,
    Very nice work !!!!
  3. dunof
    dunof
    5/5,
    This is awesome, thank you!
  4. realplaya
    realplaya
    5/5,
    Fantastic tool for all the volunteers out there willing to translate the game, this makes the work way easier.
    Me myself will be helping with translations in my free time, even though I plan on keep playing on english, but you made it so easy I can't help but feel obliged to do so; great job.
  5. Shyning
    Shyning
    5/5,
    That website is awesome, we were trying to translate the game using .patch files which required some annoying testing. This solves close to every single problem we could have. Thanks, a lot !
  6. EpikElf
    EpikElf
    5/5,
    Good site
  7. salasar16
    salasar16
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    Really good site. Ty
  8. Hyuse
    Hyuse
    5/5,
    Thanks !
  9. KiluaBr
    KiluaBr
    3/5,
    Pls Add Pt-Br translation i give to you four stars but if you finish translating I will give 5 stars
    1. vorlif
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the generous offer. But I make no translations, I create only the application to translate.

If you want you can create a translation for your language or ask somebody else.