1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound Side Stories 1.99

Adds new locations on planets and quests to existing dungeons.

1. Twiist55
    Twiist55
    1/5,
    Version: 1.99
    doesnt work anymore + not marked as "outdated"
  2. LyricLyricandmoreLyric
    LyricLyricandmoreLyric
    5/5,
    Hey, listen! This mod looks awesome! BRING IT BACK! NEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNCCCCCCCYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL go PERSONALLY down to EVERY Starbound discord/chat room until find somebody to take on the task of rebuilding this mod to be 1.3.1 compatible if you don't, and bribe em with GAMES. Do it, and get Teslagrad free, or someone else will.
  3. Hammerhead2
    Hammerhead2
    5/5,
    Good ~
  4. akariumfish
    akariumfish
    3/5,
    When you first try to use it it make starbound crash, after some reaserch i was able to correct the error and launch starbound with it. Unfortunately a lots of things are broken, it's actually unusable and here is a lots of work to do left. apart from that her is a lots of cool content scripted in the files, i love what you speak about here and especially the philosophy of this mod. Event if it dont work great job! Please work on it and if you want im able to help you.
  5. itsmickib
    itsmickib
    3/5,
    I was soooo excited to try this mod, but I'm getting an error when ever I try to load the game with it on; something to do withe the JSON files. Pleeeeeeeease fix.
  6. SpiralKnightsss
    SpiralKnightsss
    5/5,
    needs update
  7. rpg4e
    rpg4e
    5/5,
    ... needs update ;(
  8. ReimerGhost
    ReimerGhost
    5/5,
    Interesting stories
  9. the king of urniverse
    the king of urniverse
    5/5,
    q:have bosses?
  10. varn1111
    varn1111
    4/5,
    great mod but it has a JSON ERROR about the anicent system could you updadte it please*?
  11. Brix
    Brix
    4/5,
    Great, know the 'jump' is broken! 'Cause of an JSON exception, there needs to be some key for an action that isn't there wtf I'm confused.
  12. ZombieDeadPOOL1
    ZombieDeadPOOL1
    5/5,
    AWESOME MOD But Please UPDATE this to Glad Giraffe PLS ;-;
  13. IronicJoel
    IronicJoel
    4/5,
    I have a problem, when i launch it stops saying "Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (MonsterException) Error loading monster type '/monsters/ground/minibossbiped/strongminibossbiped.monstertype' Caused by: (AssetException) Error loading asset /monsters/ground/minibossbiped/strongminibossbiped.partparams" I don't know if it is because I have other mods that spawn other creatures or not but I would really like to play this mod so can anybody help me out with this please?
  14. Z0eTrent
    Z0eTrent
    5/5,
    These are all very interesting places! Its very fun to explore all around them, especially the avian city. Love those clouds.
  15. FLM
    FLM
    4/5,
    City Avian's does not work , after that, all right .
  16. TomBZ
    TomBZ
    5/5,
    Update for Glad giraffe plz ;)
  17. SuirenKoba
    SuirenKoba
    4/5,
    I love this mod, although I can't play it :(. Please update!
  18. Daltier
    Daltier
    4/5,
    one of the best mods on Starbound
  19. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    hey awesome mod man can i have permission to use this mod in my modpack?
  20. pipikuo321
    pipikuo321
    5/5,
    HI !
    This Mod is Possible to be remake ?
    I want translated to Chinese.
    Sorry my English...