1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starbound Quest Skip - 25+ Custom Race Support [OUTDATED] 1.2

SBQS skips all the quests, unlocks all the tech, and allows you to upgrade to any ship size.

1. LucainPhoenix
    LucainPhoenix
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    It's a great mod...but idk if this makes me sound stupid...but when the skip quests quest say I need to boot the ship AI and gives me no other further information on how to complete the skip quests quest and doesn't give me all the rewards and such...it's stumps me because that's my current issue
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      Sounds like a bug. I'll need to try to see if it's an issue with the mod, and if so, fix it, but also add an alternative method for activating it as well.
  2. Sonnitude
    Sonnitude
    5/5,
    Really Appreciate a mod like this, especially because as I've found, you can still DO the quests if you still desire to do them, making them purely optional, which I highly approve of. 5 Stars. Now if only you could make this more optional, so if you don't want to skip the quests, you can do them and slowly progress through them. Otherwise, awesome mod!
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      I could probably add something at the Outpost to trigger the skipping rather than have it pop-up at the beginning.
  3. Marth5543
    Marth5543
    5/5,
    An amazing mod, the best way to skip all story-based things if you are lazy like me :P
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      Thank you! Let me know if there's any features missing I could add.
  4. omletteauxfromage
    omletteauxfromage
    4/5,
    Works for all races great, except for the Munari. Even with the patch, when I click the skip quest (it is blank when I click it) and turn it in, the pilot chair and fuel box disappear.
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      I've updated the patch to work with the latest version of the Munari race mod.
  5. bstival7
    bstival7
    5/5,
    I personally don't know what I would do without this mod. Even though I use it often, I really hope you make the skip itself optional. I'm using the "Your Crew" mod and this means I can't use your mod while playing it.
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      It's already compatible. Just pickup the quest from the satellite dish at the Outpost.
  6. Tesel
    Tesel
    4/5,
    Really like the mod, worked great for all my vanilla races.....however..
    I use the Neko Race Mod (Human Ship) and I couldn't do it right with the Neko race. It doesn't give any rewards and the ship can't be upgraded. I know you're probably already aware of this, but it's a major drawback imo. If you can inform when it'll be possible to work with custom races, that'd be awesome.
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      I released a patch specifically for the Neko race.
  7. Drunn
    Drunn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    good work... tho i have this problem: after I skip all the quests, all seems good except for the fuel tank that still needs to be repaired. So, since i skip quest, i can't get fuel tank working properly. any solution to this?
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      Could you be more descriptive, please? You should be able to add the awarded fuel to your ship.
  8. Zephzer
    Zephzer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Really useful mod!
  9. UFOLoche
    UFOLoche
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1
    It's a great way to skip all the monotony. I do wish there was a way to skip with custom races, though...
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      Might be possible. I'll look into it!
  10. Kid Jupiter
    Kid Jupiter
    5/5,
    Excellent mod! Useful, clean, I love it. Thanks!
  11. Coldboots
    Coldboots
    5/5,
    I'm giving it a five on principle because the quests in starbound as they stand are tedious as crap. Especially if you have mods and none of the coordinates people give work.

However, for some reason I'm missing my processor and unable to purchase it from the outpost, so no robotic crafting bench. But this appears to be the only problems, so otherwise is a well done and thorough mod.

Also, not sure if this is an oversight or just something that can't be helped, but you can still go through the questlines if you go to the outpost.
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      The quests weren't intended to be disabled, just effectively "skipped" by giving you the rewards so you don't need them. I'll add in the processor as a quest reward in the next version so you can make the crafting bench.
  12. Vaelknightfall
    Vaelknightfall
    5/5,
    Exactly what I have been looking for!

Playing mostly in a RP SB so getting where I need to be is exactly what this mod delivers! Download this. Top notch.
  13. delta7890
    delta7890
    5/5,
    Works exactly as it should. Great when combined with the Creative Mode mod.
  14. BlueStars
    BlueStars
    5/5,
    Works as described, great way to weasel out of those annoying starter quests.
  15. Lokisan
    Lokisan
    5/5,
    Excellent for testing my new ship designs!
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      I'll also be adding in the ability to downgrade back to other ship sizes at some point, just in case anyone wants to do that. (Assuming it's possible, I haven't looked into it yet)
  16. HerrWombat
    HerrWombat
    5/5,
    Works exactly as intended, great for roleplay characters.