1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated StarBooze™ - Open Source! 0.63

Adding a alcohol brewing concept to Starbound. Ales, Beer, Stouts, Ciders, Rum and Vodka!

1. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    3/5,
    Version: 0.63
    It seems to be a very complete and interesting mod, but the download link is offline.
  2. AlGaming
    AlGaming
    5/5,
    link need restored friend
  3. Zachery990
    Zachery990
    5/5,
    Link need restored
  4. Dragon56
    Dragon56
    5/5,
    Version: 0.62
    ;)
  5. Sir Bananington
    Sir Bananington
    5/5,
    Its dead, Jim.
  6. Randou
    Randou
    5/5,
    excellent mod to produce beer (besides giving several new grocery objects)
  7. That.Fellow.Dutch
    That.Fellow.Dutch
    5/5,
    As an avid booze drinker myself, I think this is a damn GREAT mod. Well done good sir, well done indeed!
  8. SoulOfSorin
    SoulOfSorin
    5/5,
    Excellent ! One of my favorite mod ever. Played since ... Before meadery update (yes i know i'm late to review). I love this mod, i love the art and i love be virtually drunk (cheaper and much safer than the real life). By the way : Where the hell are those bees ? I didn't find them anywhere.
    A super mod, i recommand it with no compromises.
  9. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Excellent indeed...may I ask if I can have the permission to implement this modification in a modification pack?
  10. Ralkkai
    Ralkkai
    4/5,
    Everything looks amazing so far, but I seem to be having an issue with hops. I can't find them on planets, or make then with the printer. Am I missing something?
  11. Enzam
    Enzam
    5/5,
    Excellently put together mod that really helps to expand on the game. Looks like a lot of work was put into it, certainly not a half-done job.
  12. WolfDemon16
    WolfDemon16
    5/5,
    Great mod! I've managed to build myself a decent pub with an underground farm.
  13. GREL1963
    GREL1963
    5/5,
    A bit more complex than I was expecting, but I ended really enjoying it all.
  14. TheSketchyFox
    TheSketchyFox
    5/5,
    Version: 0.61
    This is a great mod, and I haven't experienced any problems with it so far! I'm looking forward to see what you'll add in the future!
  15. Zero127
    Zero127
    5/5,
    5 Stars for an excellent mod. Only issue i encountered was likely my own fault. Fantastic looking art, great/solid core gameplay. This is a meaningful and fun addition to any starbounder's home.
  16. haziel831
    haziel831
    5/5,
    No problems so far, i love the mechanics and the models art. You know "Forestry mod" for Minecraft? can you make the mechanics bees hives like it? sorry for my inglish =/. Have a good day and Congratz.
  17. dantronix
    dantronix
    5/5,
    This is lovely. Thank you, kingofcrows! I am still getting into it but this is the next best thing to real life brewing. Your art is incredible, as well and the implementation is pretty good.

I am playing with your latest version and I have one recommendation and one bug (I think). The recommendation is to make bottle crates stackable. I know, I can throw a ton of bottles into one crate, but for aesthetics, I would like to be able to stack them. As for the bug, I cannot do anything with the Empty Wood Bucket. It doesn't appear to be placeable. Good job! Keep up the good work.
    1. kingofcrows
      Author's Response
      Oh! good suggestion on the empty bottle crates! I will work on that as soon as I can! As far as the empty bucket, I will be changing it from an item to an object so you can place it! Same with all the mashes and honeys. Thanks for the suggestions!
  18. abarilov
    abarilov
    5/5,
    Great mod!
  19. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6
    The mod is so good that it makes me thirsty.
  20. Xuehua
    Xuehua
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6
    Easily one of my favorite mods for this game!