1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

StarBender 1.7

StarBender - Drain the power from 72 materials - Pleased Giraffe

1. Compatibility with Pleased Giraffe

marac008
    - Just an update for compatibility with Pleased Giraffe, enjoy :)

I alone can't test each and every mount/transform so there might be errors but with those I tested there were no errors, so if you come across any kind of problem please contact me.

Here's a short list of things that needed to be changed in case some other modders need to figure out what they have to change:

Objects:
    interface craftingtable => crafting

Quests:
    quest conditions...
  2. Minor fix

marac008
    Hi guys, this is just a small fix, I noticed one sound file was missing, so I fixed that. Those that have Starmount installed should be fine, but those that only use Starbender could hear error sound when using thrower projectiles and should download this update.
  3. Update for mining power

marac008
    - As requested I changed how mining works since it was to strong, so now it will be tiered, stronger rod = stronger mining power, just like projectile power.
    Dekadrachm likes this.
  4. Very minor fix

marac008
    - Fixed Starbender description (removed Melee Attack since its not used/implemented)
    DarknessLilly likes this.
  5. Minor fix - animations and tech info

marac008
    - Fixed Starbounder tech info, forgot to add "Tap Left/Right: Dash", "Tap Jump: Double Jump"
    - Added animation reset (when you transform out or die) for liquid elements (water, lava, poison)
    Dekadrachm and DarknessLilly like this.
  6. Projectile and wav fix

marac008
    - Fixed Moonrock projectile
    -Added remastered wave files, thanks MrChow for fixing them, it really sounds better
    DarknessLilly likes this.