1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

StarBender 1.7

StarBender - Drain the power from 72 materials - Pleased Giraffe

1. spahgettiman
    spahgettiman
    1/5,
    Version: 1.7
    omfg FIX THE DOWNLOAD PLEASE
  2. Turtlewatcher1
    Turtlewatcher1
    1/5,
    either take it down or update it.
  3. brekky
    brekky
    2/5,
    Unfortunately this mod is broken for the new update, if I get spare time I'll try to fix it but no promises.
  4. Scatterlogical
    Scatterlogical
    1/5,
    Please update the mod or remove it! I've wasted a bunch of resources trying to make it work, now if I delete it from my mod directory it crashes the game.
  5. GoryMage
    GoryMage
    5/5,
    This mod is awesome (Im saying this now because when I got it working I forgot sorry) Also the problem with the unlocking the tech because of the new update your other mod Starmount is also having this problem
  6. cesarjunior233
    cesarjunior233
    1/5,
    Can't use the tech item in the S.A.I.L.
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Sorry but mod doesn't work, I haven't updated it yet, and unfortunately I don't have the time to do it. If anyone has more technical info about what has been changed that would definitely help, or they can change it themselves and send it to me and I will gladly upload it again.
  7. thegoldenpig
    thegoldenpig
    1/5,
    didn't do anything at all when tried it
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Sorry but mod doesn't work, I haven't updated it yet, and unfortunately I don't have the time to do it. If anyone has more technical info about what has been changed that would definitely help, or they can change it themselves and send it to me and I will gladly upload it again.
  8. maxwellman
    maxwellman
    3/5,
    Im having a issue, I made the starbender item and it wound do anything? Help?
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  9. katos590
    katos590
    5/5,
    Can you pls update it to Glad Giraffe because it loooks awsome :D
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you for support, and sorry that mod doesn't work, I haven't updated it yet, and unfortunately I don't have the time to do it. If anyone has more technical info about what has been changed that would definitely help, or they can change it themselves and send it to me and I will gladly upload it again.
  10. Samuel's Lab
    Samuel's Lab
    5/5,
    AMAZING MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I BET IT WILL BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you :)
  11. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    hey awesome mod man can i have this in my modpack
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you :) Sure :)
  12. kajtekk
    kajtekk
    5/5,
    All mods you craeate, are getting created rly long, but the end result is awesome! Do you have any ideas?
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      At the moment I'm working on a game of my own, a platformer for mobile, so even though I would like to create a new mod I unfortunately don't have enough time, but after that who knows :)
  13. darekwiaderko
    darekwiaderko
    4/5,
    Looks cool but it's little glitchy.
    How do i have to use these rods?
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Just equip the rod that you want and your transform will be stronger but use more energy, you don't have to do anything else just equip the rod.
  14. Monario
    Monario
    5/5,
    Amazing mod :) It's insane how much fun it is just to even see all the different transformations into materials :D Really awesome job!
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  15. Klairixia
    Klairixia
    5/5,
    Ur mods are just effn' Fantastic!
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  16. xWither
    xWither
    4/5,
    Pretty good mod, the only problem is, when I went on a server, it didn't work. (My own) And now when I go into singleplayer, it shows the animations for the StarBender, but I also see my original player behind it. I've read the logs, ('cause I'm not stupid, lol) and I don't see anything relating to your mod. Maybe you have some insight on this?
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Can't say without logs, send them to me and I will give it a look.
  17. sotoa
    sotoa
    5/5,
    Amazing!
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  18. CyM
    CyM
    5/5,
    СУПЕР =)))))
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
  19. EmpyreusGaming
    EmpyreusGaming
    5/5,
    Amazing and I haven't even played it, Im trying to install but I'm on mac, I compressed the rar and turned it into a zip but it didn't work.
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      You have to extract the rar file, just right click on rar file and click on extract here.
  20. DustyScabbard
    DustyScabbard
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod! Just downloaded it this morning and it looks to be working well thus far.
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Thank you, glad it works fine :)