1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More One with the Force

Journey through galaxies far, far away as Leia Organa, with classic weaponry and familiar furniture

1. A Sith saber?

AmazonValkyrie
    [​IMG]

Includes a red version of Leia's cyan lightsaber, although it's blade is a tad shorter. It was requested in my discussions tab, and my boyfriend made it for the mod. The saber also uses the same alt ability currently, but know that I do plan to make a custom one for it down the road. It does use Darth Vader's hilt, and is actually meant to go with this costume (when it's finished):
    [​IMG]
    Inspired by this fan art:
    [​IMG]
    In the Expanded Universe of Star Wars, in the 90s, there was a book called Dark Empire. On the cover, Luke wears a dark armor, very similar to Darth Vader's armor (in fact it may be the same). Anyway, I loved the way that it looked and apparently another artist did too. I wish I knew who to credit for the artwork above. It's stunning, and a great idea for a depiction of Leia. Anyway, expect to see this costume in a near future update as well ^_^ And yes, there will be a Darth Vader helmet and male version.
    puffintoast, L3W and Agoraphobian like this.
Return to update list...