1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More One with the Force

Journey through galaxies far, far away as Leia Organa, with classic weaponry and familiar furniture

1. AmazonValkyrie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

MOVEABLE BRAID BACK ITEMS:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Use with Leia's Ceremonial and Metal bikini half wigs!

TIERED WEAPONRY:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sith Lightsaber. Uses Darth Vader's hilt, and currently uses the same alt ability as Leia's cyan saber. A custom one will be made eventually. This lightsaber was requested, and is also meant to go with a future costume (see discussions tab).

*Weapon alt-abilities, stats, and more are subject to change*

Tantive IV Crafting Panel or Old Republic Wardrobe:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    eapons are crafted the the Republic Workbench

Both crafting stations are made from wooden crafting tables and can be created from the start!
    SWTOR STORAGE ITEMS:

Footlocker
    [​IMG]

Plasteel Cylinder

[​IMG]

DONATIONS:

If you wish to support my creative abilities with mod work with donations of any kind, click the link below to view my Patreon page: AmazonValkyrie's Patreon
    [​IMG]

View this mod on the Steam Workshop by clicking here!

NOTES:

- Several hairstyles and armors within this mod are also added to the starter clothing selection for humans.

- The female human body has had the underwear removed. Why, you ask? Well would you rather wear the metal bikini looking like this:

[​IMG]
    Or this:

[​IMG]
    In order to achieve accuracy with the look of the costume, the underwear *had* to be removed. Believe me when I say that I would never wish to represent this character in any manner of perversion, and I made the choice solely for the sake of accurately depicting the original.

**Outfits sprited with fabric motion in mind and with deep faith to it's original costume**

INSTALLATION: Upon extraction, move the folders "LeiaOrganaMod" and "Republic Workbench" out of their folder and place them into the mods directory. Weapons and armors will be kept separate from now on in this mod.

This mod is strictly for Leia, but I may consider other characters. Anyhow, more content will be added as it is created and tested. The following are what is planned for addition to this mod:

Hopes for future content:
    -Bastila Shan Armor

-Lightsaber UI with features to upgrade, similar to the Matter Manipulator's upgrade system.
    -More Star Wars furniture and building materials

More Leia outfits:
    - The Force Unleashed 2 Jedi Leia
    ~ Outfits for Leia of my own design
    ~ A Leia "sins of the father" costume, inspired by some artwork I saw. I'll be a bit secretive about that for now though ;)
    ~ Pilot Leia, based on the art of the great Adam Hughes!

Check out other Star Wars content for Starbound at the Star Wars Community Mod!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Remembering a Warrior Princess
  2. A Sith saber?
  3. Recipe fix!

Recent Reviews

1. EDUARDOBRXDBOSS
    EDUARDOBRXDBOSS
    5/5,
    Version: One with the Force
    Its awesome! Could you make a Luke mod for starboud?
  2. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 Update
    I really like the Cyan Slash alt ability! Great job Val! ^_^b
  3. SpaceAgeKitten
    SpaceAgeKitten
    5/5,
    Version: Weapons + Graphic Update
    really cool! hope for more vanity items in the future
  4. tanuki-san
    tanuki-san
    5/5,
    VibroAxe is an interesting hybrid of classical axe, spear and broadsword.
    I love it. Surely, also costumes.
  5. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    I love the new weapons and their altabilities! ^_^
  6. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Version: No, there is another...
    Wow the moveable ponytail really makes a difference! Great Job Amazon! :D
  7. AquartistJames
    AquartistJames
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    I really enjoy this mod - looking forward to future updates!
  8. hanleybrand
    hanleybrand
    4/5,
    The costumes are done really well, as is the hair - it's certainly a cool thing.

I really enjoy the Star Wars blaster sound - I didn't think I would care, but there's something about the sound that is super cool.

Some critiques/suggestions -

* Why does the mod change the Human female skin to a nude skin? I'm not a prude, but it's odd. Was the skin change necessary for some reason? If it is, maybe consider changing the mod so that Leia is a separate race?

* The hurt sound is fine in my opinion (Carrie Fisher has a deeper voice than many actresses, but so what?), except that it needs to be normalized to the other sound levels in the game - the levels are noticeably higher than other sounds, so it's a bit jarring. I suspect that if others are complaining about the sound normalizing will satisfy many of the people who are unhappy about it.

* Unless you're going to add more SW furniture, I'd suggest making a version/option where the costumes are craftable at the Yarn Spinner, and the gear at the normal crafting tables because the two stations together take up a significant amount of room

Overall, a very good mod - interesting/fun changes without cluttering the wold too much. Very fun!
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      The change to the human model making them nude was necessary because if I didnt, it would show through the metal bikini. I suppose I could add very small underwear, but I really didn't think anybody would mind a model without underwear lol.

As for the crafting stations, the big wardrobe from The Old Republic is a placeholder. I've been aiming to do one that fits in with the Tantive IV (Leia's ship). My other mod keeps me busy, so I haven't been able to add the furniture and what not to this that I've wanted. I understand if they seem a bit large, as even the final tier crafting stations are a bit bulky.
  9. Kaitol
    Kaitol
    4/5,
    Fairly good mod. The clothing is well made and looks like its source. One slight complaint is that the melee weapons and DDC blaster are too... thin. The one pixel thickness makes them look quite flimsy and at odds with the general aesthetic of the rest of the game. The DH-17 is quite fine though. The blaster and container sound effects are good, although the hurt female sound might not be to everyone's taste it's probably a matter of opinion.

Overall, well made. Only a few slight quibbles prevent it from being perfect.
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      My main reasoning for the smaller thickness in the weapons stems from my desire to have the weapons look as though they actually fit the perspective of the body. Adding more pixel thickness meant adding more bulk and making them look larger than the character. I was also striving to include as much detail as possible without making them too large.

All of the sounds are meant to be nostalgic: Leia's hurt sound effect comes straight from Super Return of the Jedi, the storage sounds from Knights of the Old Republic. While the hurt sound may not be ideal for all, I've always thought it to be a fun addition, and easily removed if the player chooses.

And clothing is my forte', and has always been the focal point of this mod, with the weaponry only serving to supplement each outfit. Though in the future I'd like to round the weaponry out and add more content, I will agree they could use some tweaking in stats, but I don't really have any intention on altering their appearances as far as bulk is concerned.

Thanks for rating!
  10. Hammerfel
    Hammerfel
    5/5,
    I was thinking, what would be a great Starbound mod? To be able to play as Liea, of course! Then I found this.