1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Star Wars in Starbound 0.5.4b

Various Tech Items, Armors, Races, and more from the Star Wars Universe!

1. Two New Armor Sets, Twi'Lek Species Update

arrjaytea
    dash-rendar-v1.png mandalore-the-preserver-v1.png

First off, thanks everyone for your patience while this week has been spent cleaning up a lot of items in the mod rather than adding content. I wanted to be sure to get at least one solid update off over the weekend if only as a way of saying thanks for the support and patience!

Durallis has continued his work on the Twi'Lek species and added the first option for a "wrapped" lekku - one of the more difficult aspects of the species...
    Amberes and Greedilox like this.
  2. Lethans, Masks, and More

arrjaytea
    lethan.png

0.5.3b - Lethans, Masks, and More - 1/27/14

With the 5.3 update I welcome Chuckle Forums user Durallis first contribution to the Star Wars mod: a very nice Lethan color scheme for the Twi'lek race. Hopefully we'll see some more from Durallis as the mod grows.

Other changes of note:

• Fixed issue with the Slave Leia armor not showing.
    • Added/Fixed almost...
  3. Bothans & Bugfixes

arrjaytea
    bothan.png

0.5.2b - Bothans & Bugfixes - 1/27/14

• Added Bothan species beta. Emotes need work, so do some hairstyles - but you can achieve some neat things with those in there now.
    • Fixed unnecessary merge happening in the race treasure pools that was giving some users grief.
    • Fixed another conflict that occurred with certain other race mods.
    Follow on Github...
    Grainwad and Vegetable Lamb like this.
  4. Twi'leks are back, yo.

arrjaytea
    twilek.png
  5. Force Crush Re-tweak, Chewbacca head.png

arrjaytea
  6. Initial Tiered Recipes Added (Read Update for Explanation)

arrjaytea
    Note: Following this update will be one more relatively "boring" (content free) update which will assign stats to existing items and dictate crafting costs as well. I'm hoping that after the issues I had with Furious Koala compatibility, adding tiered recipes, and stats to existing items, I'll be able to get back to just adding content yet this week.

0.5b - The Beginning of Tiered Gear - 1/27/14

Major Change to...
  7. The Furious Koala Update

arrjaytea
    Screen Shot 2014-01-26 at 5.43.34 PM.png

Beta Release 0.4b (1/26/14) - Starbound Beta v. Furious Koala

Changelog

0.4b - Furious Koala Compatibility Update - 1/25/14

Additions

• Now Compatible with Furious Koala
    Fingers crossed that this means no more wipes!

• Star Wars Workbench
    Unified crafting station for all content in the Star Wars Gear Mod moving forward.

workbenchanimation.gif
    • Tabula Rasa Support
  8. Chewbacca Costume, Snowtrooper Armor Set Added

arrjaytea
    Screen Shot 2014-01-25 at 8.22.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-01-25 at 8.26.45 PM.png

0.3.1b - Two New Armor Sets - 1/25/14

Added

• Chewbacca Costume
    • Snowtrooper Armor Set
    F-Dog and Dr. Zaius like this.
  9. Fixed a few JSON errors in the Twi'Lek Race

arrjaytea
    Minor cleanup of JSON in Twi'Lek race. Still troubleshooting a few issues/items not showing up.

For anyone experiencing any problems with the race mod, if you could reply to the update or discussion thread with the following information, it would help me tremendously:

• Operating System (Specific as Possible
    • Your starbound.log file
    • A list of other mods installed
    Thanks much, and my apologies in advance if the updates come in a bit heavy over the weekend as I sort...
  10. Twi'Lek Race Added + Sandtrooper Chest Armor

arrjaytea
    Note: Playstarbound.com uploads not working for me right now, external file download until I can get them sorted.

Screen Shot 2014-01-24 at 9.21.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-24 at 9.22.17 PM.png

0.3b
    - The First Race Addition - 1/24/14

Added new playable race: Twi'Lek

The first race addition in its early stages. More skin/lekku colors to come, as well as more lekku styles. Includes starter Vibroblade.

Note: Requires the...
    shinobi1027 likes this.