1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trek TOS Warp and Transporter Replacement 1.1 Glad Giraffe

Replaces the teleportation effects and warp sound effects with Star Trek TOS inspired ones.

1. Markelius
    [​IMG]
    Enterprise, Transporter Room Energize!

This mod is a must have for fans of Star Trek: The Original Series. What it does is replaces the sound effects for warp and teleportation, and replaces the animation for teleportation to ones inspired by Star Trek: The Original Series.

For a demonstration, see here:

Live Long and Prosper!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Glad Giraffe
  2. Upbeat Giraffe!

Recent Reviews

1. Chesterton
    Chesterton
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 Glad Giraffe
    Energize!
  2. Shadow537Gamer
    Shadow537Gamer
    5/5,
    Perfect! but could you update the mod to Starbound 1.0 pls?
  3. Leithal--Weapon
    Leithal--Weapon
    5/5,
    This mod is absolutely terrific. I was thinking as I was watching the video that it would be terrible if a whole bunch of Tribbles had infested your ship! Wonderful change to the regular starbound background and the sounds are really a nice change as well. Good work really good work. Thank you very very much!
  4. The L0st 1
    The L0st 1
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I think it is a great mod!!! I just can't get the visual for the beaming effect. That's probably because i'm on spirited giraffe. I look forward to an update in the future.
  5. alonerhapsody
    alonerhapsody
    5/5,
    perfect!!
  6. Jelu
    Jelu
    5/5,
    Ssssssoo Awesome ! I Realy like Star Trek ! Thank you =)
  7. clansittingducks
    clansittingducks
    3/5,
    Looks fun, but I am unable to extract some of the files from the ZIP
    1. Markelius
      Author's Response
      Please try opening the archive with 7zip or at least WinRar, others have reported no problems so you shouldn't be downvoting the mod just because you can't open the archive.
  8. Crete
    Crete
    5/5,
    Great job! This is awesome and hilarious at the same time. Live long and prosper! lol
  9. CrimsonGiraffe
    CrimsonGiraffe
    5/5,
    Really love the teleport change, the beam shooting through the ship always bothered me :)
  10. Vanillarune
    Vanillarune
    5/5,
    This blends in really well with Starbound. Very good work!