1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Star Trek Immersion System 1.2

Completely immerse yourself in the OST universe with this mod.

1. EVILnudeMONKEY
    DID YOU GET VERSION 1.2?

Alternate Download Link:
    Star Trek Immersion System 1.2 v. Upbeat Giraffe

Star Trek Immersion System

Craft your favorite scenes and settings from the original Star Trek universe with this mod. This is a work in progress, but the end goal is to convert every crafting station to fit within an OST setting and to enable players to recreate their favorite settings from the show.

Below are just some ideas on the environments you can create! Every object you see has been custom crafted to fit the OST setting and many serve primary ship and crafting functions you would expect them to.

The Bridge- (reference photo)
    [​IMG]

Medbay- (reference photo)
    [​IMG]
    Engineering- (reference photo)
    [​IMG]
    Teleporter Room- (reference photo)
    [​IMG]

Changelog-
    // v 1.2 - Updated for Starbound v. Upbeat Giraffe
    // v 1.1 - Added teleporter room objects, and some additional items for rooms still in progress.
    // v 1.0 - Initial release.

Recent Reviews

1. kat1004
    kat1004
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    It looks awesome, but I'm just hoping that even though it's 'outdated', it'll work with unstable...
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      Now that the 1.0 is out I'm going to start slowly going through assets and updating it all. It will happen, it will just take time. Thanks for reviewing!
  2. shenrockamortec
    shenrockamortec
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Great concept and your example graphics is excellent, but the Dropbox DL link is not functional so nobody can get it :(
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      There is an alternate download link in the mod description! I don't know why but the starbound site "Download Now" button just never works.
  3. Mauler85
    Mauler85
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Its wonderful.
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoy it. I apologize for not updating it to UG standards, but this is a mod I think I will wait for official release to update since it is soooo big. Ha!
  4. mikeloeven
    mikeloeven
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I love this mod adds a lot of cool decorations an......
    *Phaser Fire*
    My God .... The Download's dead Jim
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      lol, I'm glad you enjoy it. I think I'm done with updating this mod's content though. Not enough people even use it to justify the ridiculous amount of time I have put into it. Thank you for your review.
  5. alonerhapsody
    alonerhapsody
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    My God...
    hes not dead Jin...
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. lol
  6. Agent_M47
    Agent_M47
    5/5,
    ! OMG !

! OUR PRAYERS AND WISHES HAVE BEEN HEARD !

: D

! THANK YOU !

As I have said to "zeeHtaa" who does a awesome job too:

Every Star Trek fan who is playing StarBound on the whole wide world
    from now on not only loves Star Trek,
    but also

YOU

Thanks in the name of us all and keep up that fabulous work!!!
    This mod probably has the MOST POTENTIAL than any other mod thinking of all the vast possibilities...

Thinking of myself and if I may ask:

Could you make some ST: Voyager Themed items? : )
    Pleeeaaaseeee : )
    But I loved TNG and DS9 too ofcourse... ; )

Your project is HUGE!!!
    If this could be something likee the mod "OKEA" pared with "madTulips ship Mod" AND the mod "youStarboundCrew" all themed with Star Trek: SERIOUSLY? I WOULD PAY YOU! : )

!Thanks again and keep up you detailed and fabulous work!
    !MILLIONS OF STAR TREK FANS LOVE YOU!
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your review! I have never seen any of the later Star Trek series, but once I finish what I've set out to do with the OST I will gladly expand the content. =0)
  7. Lokisan
    Lokisan
    5/5,
    Great start! Please continue and add more stuff, so that I can rebuild the ship deck for deck!
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      That is the plan! Thank you for the review.