1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Standardize Elliott's Cabin 2.0.1

Update Elliott’s Cabin Interior!

1. SpringsSong
    If you find this mod ANYWHERE but here on ModDrop, the Chucklefish forums, or my Github, it was STOLEN.

Have you ever wished that Elliott’s cabin could have a little more flair to it? Be more like the rest of the town? Well, look no further!

This mod is actually a revival of a mod I did a long time ago called “Elliott’s New Cabin”. However, this was an old XNB mod and edited the map instead of the tilesheet. This one is an edit to the tilesheet instead!

THIS MOD IS NOW COMPATIBLE WITH KARMYLLA’S IMMERSIVE MAPS!

There is a new configuration file that ONLY affects the Karmylla’s Immersive Maps variant: vanilla will give you the wood border that you would find in your standard TownInterior tilesheet, while KarmMatch recolors it to match the border found in the vanilla variants of the tilesheet used for Karmylla’s Immersive Maps.

FAQs:

Q: Will you do [insert interior recolor here]?

A: If I can get in touch with the original author, or current maintainer, and receive permission, yes! Otherwise, no.

Q: Your edits don’t work in my game!

A: Do you have another mod that edits Elliott’s cabin outside of Karmylla’s Immersive Maps? If yes, please submit a log for me at https://log.smapi.io and post a bug report so that I may diagnose.

Q: Will you add support for [insert edit here]?

A: If permissions to edit the sheet are obtained, I do plan to provide support, yes.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Images

1. preview-vanilla.png
    2. preview-atdsv.png

Recent Updates

1. Adds update keys