1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Stained Glass Stained Glass vUG2.1

Making your world prettier!

1. YukiAiko
    YukiAiko
    5/5,
    Version: Stained Glass vUG2.1
    Please update it to spirited giraffe :3
  2. Hibob42
    Hibob42
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1 Upbeat Giraffe
    Very nice, now I am going to build a multicolored greenhouse... I'll see you all in a few years.
  3. snurfli
    snurfli
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0 (Upbeat Giraffe
    Thx for this mod, moar variety :D
    Anyway, at the moment the mod is broken, crash at start, something about blackglass
    1. Sevidra
  4. Michelle911
    Michelle911
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02 + ISE Compat fixed
    awesome! I hope you keep going with this :)
  5. Ray87
    Ray87
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2 + ISE compat
  6. tynaut
    tynaut
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    I love how detailed you were in adding all the various components for this, rather than just a mod that crafts colors glass at the wooden crafting table.
  7. kman.awesomeguy
    kman.awesomeguy
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    I enjoy the, let's say, complexity of this mod. It isn't a single table that spits out new blocks for pixels. It feels like you really tried to fit the resources into the world well and make it as natural as possible.
    Two thumbs.
    1. Sevidra
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I did exactly that, trying to make it something you DO rather than just something you find randomly. I even researched materials for glassmaking, and tried to fit them into what was in the world. :)