I should probably kick the habit of staying up so late, it's 6 AM as I type this. Yaaaawnn....
- Added two vendors, Fresher Heads and Jelly Fresh. They're placeable objects with a merchant interface, and will sell you hats and shirts respectively.
Their animation might be a bit funny until I fully understand how the game interprets frames, but they're both fully functional and friendly!
- Added two-- uh, three new sets of clothes! Two and a half, since one of them is just a hat and a shirt.
- Yes, the Squid Sisters outfit pieces are meant to be that expensive. They're made from only the highest-quality materials, and besides, they give minor stat buffs.
- Added a full set of tier 1 armor, craftable at the vanilla anvil.
- Did a mild tweak of the racial trait naming system so it'll hopefully not conflict with Frackin' Races' recent update. I'll test this more in the morning.
If it still conflicts, or if it works but my racial traits -- increased jump height / run speed, slime/tar immunities, decreased fall damage, increased breath loss underwater -- don't work, keep me updated because I haven't yet gotten the chance to test.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V3.0a
A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.