1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Springeontons (The other humanoids, and the forgotten) 10

A Race of Forgotten Earthlings.

1. SilverPanda18363
    The Springeonton, The second humanoid beings on Earth, They lived on a tiny island away from all the humans, Humans couldn't find the island they lived on, They were advanced in tech, They only had one god to believe, and one myth they all agreed on. They also were more advanced in their form, larger ears, better eye sight, thicker skin, and a lot faster than humans. when they knew danger was coming to Earth they packed they left, ditching the humans.. and then they went far into the universe to find what appears to be Wolf-Foxes...
    (the rest of the pages were torn out)

Steam version-

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1747456184
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Saint Apollyon likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. DShakaL
    DShakaL
    5/5,
    Version: 6
    I will give my stars for using my hairstyles. Let the mod develop :D
  2. Cmzz
    Cmzz
    5/5,
    Version: 1
    good