1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Spooky Tweaks 1.5

Funbalancing the entire game through massive amounts of changes! Still removable mid-game.

1. Idiocide
    Idiocide
    3/5,
    Version: 1.4
    This mod adds many really nice changes to the game. Tweaks that I myself would've liked when I played through the first time.

However, despite the update log stating that the "Spike Sphere no longer falls off of walls", it actually falls off walls more often than ever. It is completely useless on anything other than a completely flat surface.
  2. hyvan97
    hyvan97
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    Please Update to the latest Game Version?
  3. GRANDEFELIPAO17
    GRANDEFELIPAO17
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    THX FOR FIX THE PROBLEM OF frackin universe
  4. Megsoiluj
    Megsoiluj
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Great and really spooky. This need to be in the vanilla.
  5. sebastin25
    sebastin25
    4/5,
    A really great mod but i dont like the changes of the epp on the last version. using v1.2 atm
  6. BBYipho
    BBYipho
    4/5,
    I enjoy most of the changes this mod does. Heck even the passive aggressive text is fine. However...

I know this mod decreases prices on metals,Solarium especially, to extremly low prices which starts to make me fight the urge to ignore the shops. Legendary/unique items in the game can be bought a bit too cheap at around 2k-9k for all but two items. It would be nice if the legendary/unique items would insted sell for around 20-70k instead. If I wanted them faster then normal I would just turn on /admin, which I try not to unless solving issues for friends in my game.

Surprisingly the mod works well with Freedom of Movement from the Nexus, to my knowledge anyway. So if you're worried about that go for it.

I hope this mod gets chopped into parts for later updates so I don't have to worry about compatibility issues once other mods take an aspect and improve upon them.
  7. whitekitestrings
    whitekitestrings
    5/5,
    i love every part of this mod, except what it does to epps. can't love 100% of everything when it changes things to this scale, i guess? either way, it makes playing the game, especially early game, WAY more tolerable. it makes starting a new character feel like less of an intense hassle.
  8. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Some of the features are really neat, which is why I thought I'd like this mod. Unfortunately, a lot of the features feel like they break the balance of the game while playing. Most of the mod feels way too cheaty. I like feeling that my effort is being rewarded, but with this things are too available or too cheap the game gets boring really fast. The incompatibility with other essential mods such as a race extender is also a problem.
  9. riocraft
    riocraft
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    cool
  10. Miks13
    Miks13
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    nice job, you did lots of excellent changes making game more comfortable to play, but can you make wall-jump like the wall-jump in megaman's wall-jump, thx.
  11. MrMadJackVIII
    MrMadJackVIII
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Excellent Mod, changes almost all the less than savory things about the game, and adds snarky humor in place of game extending missions. My only gripe is that with my current set-up of mods, it makes teleporting a real hassle. Sometimes I get sent back to the place I tried to teleport from, and using the Challenge Accepted mod makes it so when i go into a challenge, beat it and leave, I usually end up teleporting back in, and falling into an inescapable trap, and dying. I will leave a list of my current mods in the Discussion section for your review, if you decide its worth bothering with. Thank you.

Other than that, I think the mod is wonderful, and deserves 10/10, Five Stars, etc. A suggestion I have, if your up to the task, is filling in the blank space of the missing missions with customized missions that make the story more flushed out. Such as exploring various places of importance to the races, and finding clues in a much less lame way, and maybe a few bosses hither and thither. Cheers!
  12. jfrank7
    jfrank7
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great mod!