1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Spigot 2.8

The Infinite Liquid Generator

1. Fizzbutt
    Fizzbutt
    5/5,
    Version: 2.8
  2. PikachuInTheShower
    PikachuInTheShower
    5/5,
    Great mod :3 makes Starbound so much fun.
  3. LazerRay
    LazerRay
    5/5,
    This is an excellent mod for making liquids renewable, and saving money since as long as you have at least one sample of what you want, you can make it (including ship fuel).

For anyone using this, make sure you have where ever you decide to generate liquids that room is sealed, or you will have a huge mess.
  4. kajidiablo
    kajidiablo
    4/5,
    essential for my game...wish it was updated
    1. Necrovore
      Author's Response
      Have there been any liquids added to the core game in the last few patches? Or any changes to the stations the spigot and spout are produced at?
  5. Elfginther
    Elfginther
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7
    No hylotl village is complete without hot spring baths and flooding a series of rice paddies with renewable sources of water... I'm eager to try it out with the new crop watering mechanic. This is one of my favorite mods. Thank you for making this possible.
  6. Albussystems
    Albussystems
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7
    Thank you so very much for this awesome Mod!!!
    It opens up a completely new and beautifully working interaction with liquids!
  7. lordglythglyth
    lordglythglyth
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6
    update for new liquids and pleased please
    1. Necrovore
      Author's Response
      Well, your post was the final straw, I have added the one core liquid and the few new ones in Frakin' Universe. I haven't been keeping up with the newest mods anymore so I am unsure if there are any other very popular mods that add new liquids.
  8. Requiem
    Requiem
    4/5,
    Version: 2.6
    Works good. Just a bit too much spraying and spawning of e.g. water.
    But can be tweaked inside the scripts.
  9. slightlytigers
    slightlytigers
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    Works great!
  10. lordglythglyth
    lordglythglyth
    5/5,
    nice can u update it with science modpak liquids? and
    1. Necrovore
      Author's Response
      Can you post a link to the mod in question in the discussion thread? It appears the mod I thought you were talking about isn't it as it doesn't contain any liquids. You also have a trailing 'and' on the review, was there a second request or another mod with a liquid to add?
  11. doctortee
    doctortee
    5/5,
    Yeah, the good way to have infinite fuel, or healing water !.
  12. Albussystems
    Albussystems
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    So, you did the job for the CF's here man! :)
    Essential for anything Hylotl - floodgate related!
    Well done!
    Works like a charm :)
    Thx for this!
  13. snurfli
    snurfli
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Great ! Finally a liquid generator able to generate all liquids, and even with flow control ! :D
    1. Necrovore
      Author's Response
      Well, technically not all, I left out the unimplemented liquids, the core lava, and there is no support for any custom liquids sadly. If I could backtrace a liquid item all the way to the liquids.config file to get the ID# of the liquid I could make this a truly universal emitter for any and all properly set up liquids, but we don't seem to have those lua functions yet. :P
      Though it should only take an extra line of code to add support for any additional liquid...would just need to know the ID# and the internal name of the liquid item. I need to track down that fan database on one of the wikis for the custom liquids, if people can keep that thing up to date I really could make this a complete liquid generator...