1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Spigot 2.8 (Cheerful Giraffe fix) 1.0

Infinite Liquid Generator in Cheerful Giraffe

1. PikachuInTheShower
    Update: New version has been released for 1.2.2! http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/spigot-2-8-starbound-1-2-2-fix.4740/

This will be kept here for anyone needing it for Cheerful Giraffe.

------------------------------------

This is an update to Necrovore's Spigot 2.8 mod that fixes the following issues for my fellow Cheerful Giraffe Starbounders:

- Spigot and Spout items now show up in the Wiring Station

- Both items now work as intended

To install, just replace the Spigot folder with the downloaded one. If you're having any trouble, delete the old Spigot folder and replace it with the downloaded one.

Until Necrovore releases a fix for this mod, this is a stop-gap for anyone who wants to use it in the meantime.

To Necrovore,

I'm so sorry, I originally intended to just post the pastebin's to the fixes I did, but to make everything work, I had to change the recipe, object and lua files and figured that making them in a modpack was much easier. Didn't mean to step on your toes, but dangit, I wanted this mod to work :p

Original Mod:

http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/spigot.2709/
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Dragon_Tom005 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Fizzbutt
    Fizzbutt
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Works! Yay Thank you so very much, I'm so glad this is working and my rivers look awesome! Ever since I saw this mod I was excited for it and its possibilities. You are awesome for doing this.
    1. PikachuInTheShower
      Author's Response
      You should totally PM me a screeny! I actually did this mainly so I could surround/permeate a base with a lava conduit and have a 'lava door' so to speak (great for trapping monsters and much laughter). I'll totally PM you a screeny too.

Thank you so much!
  2. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Thaaannnk yoooouu!~ :D
    1. PikachuInTheShower
      Author's Response
      You are more than welcome, friend!

Thank you for the like! :3