1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Speed Booster 1.1d

Blast through walls by running!

1. Upbeat Giraffe update!

SuperMandrew
    Just a small update to make the mod working with Upbeat Giraffe. To get it to work, either start a new character and the tech will appear in the ship or become an admin and execute the command:
    /aiaction {"action" : "showTech", "techName" : "superspeedTech"}
    The tech occupies the legs slot currently.
    - SuperMandrew
  2. Updated for Enraged Koala

SuperMandrew
    Just a small update to patch for the current version, nothing special.

Switched link to mediafire as zippyshare is currently down.
  3. Update for Furious Koala

SuperMandrew
    No changes in here really, just patched for the newest version.
  4. Updated for Angry Koala

SuperMandrew
    Hey all,

Just a few quick changes. Changed the tech icon, and now you can simply craft the tech without the Tabula Rasa- just use one pixel to craft the blueprint for the tech, the recipe is learned automatically.

Enjoy!
  5. Shinespark Addition

SuperMandrew
    [​IMG]

Hey all,

I've uploaded an update to the mod, with the inclusion of the shinespark technique. Also, the mod now can either be craftable via the Tabula Rasa if it's installed, or if not, you need to add this line to player.config:

Code:
    { "item" : "superspeedTech-chip" },
    There's still no energy cost to the speed boost or shinespark technique- I'll be adding those later (along with code cleanup, I hope!)

As of right now, this is how it...