1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Species Starter Furniture & Tiles 1.1.1

This mod enables the different species to craft their species' starter furniture and tiles.

1. Cheet4h
    I created this mod because I was unhappy that my characters couldn't craft their own species' furniture and I basically had to scavenge on my own kind to customize my ship and my homes.
    With this mod every species can craft their own kind of starter furniture - doors, tables, chairs and beds - ,although the humans still use the default furniture. I also cleaned up the crafting list by removing the default furniture from everyone but the humans, which has no effect on current characters. The cost for the furniture stayed the same.
    If you have questions or requests, feel free to post or add me on Steam!

Compatability:
    Incompatible with every mod which edits "assets\player.config" or any of the "assets\species\*.species" files.
    Compatible with v. Offended Koala

For (un-)installation instructions and technical information, see the readme!

Planned features:

Add other species specific furniture (desks, cupboards, wardrobes ...)

Version History:

v1.0 initial release
    v1.0.1 update for Annoyed Koala
    v1.0.2 update for Irritated Koala
    v1.0.3 update for Indignant Koala
    v1.1 update for Offended Koala; added race specific tiles.
    v1.1.1 added more tiles for hylotl and glitch
    McDoomington and Gozmeth like this.

Recent Updates

1. Fixed archive; added more tiles
  2. fixed readme

Recent Reviews

1. Crippsey
    Crippsey
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Amazing mod with a lot of potential. I hope you keep working on it.