1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Spawnbound Dun-Goofed Hylotl

Spawners made Precise!

1. Lokisan
    Lokisan
    5/5,
    Version: Dun-Goofed Hylotl
    Nice Work!
  2. Lusfella
    Lusfella
    5/5,
    The only issue I have is that (glitch) doctors and chefs despawn when you go into multi.
    But guards and citizen stay which is fantastic and more than I could ask for. This is what I've been looking for.
    1. Malicante
      Author's Response
      If the server doesn't have the mod on it, it would only keep the spawners I based the guard/villagers off of. the others I wrote up from scratch.
  3. telles0808
    telles0808
    5/5,
    Amazing!!! I'll download asap, because I want my tower filled with Glitches!
  4. Ceex
    Ceex
    5/5,
    Version: Quick-fixing Hylotl
    Pla update your mod :)
  5. WereMagi
    WereMagi
    5/5,
    Argh. Finally. I hated having to try and kill guards that weren't Floran and ended up having my own Village Guards needing to be decimated all the time, no matter how careful I try to be.
    1. Malicante
      Author's Response
      This is the same with me, except it was my doctor and I was trying for Hylotl.
  6. Klairixia
    Klairixia
    5/5,
    Thank you, after losing my Chef Two times, i've had it, came looking for a mod that did just what yours did, only i found it does more than what i was expecting, THX
    1. Malicante
      Author's Response
      This comment is exactly what happened on my ship before I made the village that triggered this mod. Thank you, for the kind review.
  7. MechanicalKnight
    MechanicalKnight
    5/5,
    Mod will be pretty useful. Thanks for putting this up! :)
    1. Malicante
      Author's Response
      Glad my mod is useful to you, and I hope it wil continue to do so.