1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Forquath McSwish
    Forquath McSwish
    5/5,
    Version: 2.25
    It's great, even works on multiplayer. Very good for bands and tyranny. I rate 5/5.
  2. Kiyotaka
    Kiyotaka
    5/5,
    Love it. It's ultra useful for when I'm trying to build en masse. It's always nice to have a Player backup on hand too, of course, hahaha...
  3. rokimoki
    rokimoki
    5/5,
    Thanks for this tool.
  4. Tsunder
    Tsunder
    3/5,
    Really good, my gripe is that there's the two liquid guns which are NOT multiplayer compatible.
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Though you can't hand them to other players because these are 'new' items and not modified vanilla items, they most definitely do work in Multiplayer servers (both crafting and shooting).
  5. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    good :D
  6. Potzi Hookman
    Potzi Hookman
    5/5,
    Absolutely brilliant. As a builder, I can just let loose and build to my heart's content.
  7. malibu1988
    malibu1988
    5/5,
    Great mod, i love the concept and the variety tho i did notice the lantern stick is not in the vanity back items and all the guards have black capes but you cant get one, could this be fixed?
  8. Ghostik
    Ghostik
    5/5,
    Great mod, but I have not found Bonesword :)
  9. FurBunny
    FurBunny
    5/5,
    Amazing, for the ones who want just build stuff or for people who want just visit a few planets exploring looking for new things. Tanks!!
  10. Mr.Sleepy
    Mr.Sleepy
    5/5,
    Amazing.
  11. DarkXxkiller29
    DarkXxkiller29
    5/5,
    cool
  12. ki11erryan
    ki11erryan
    5/5,
    Hey, buddy! Another 5/5 for you, but I dunno if the ice Chucker or whatever is in the vanilla game, and I don't see it in your little Spinning Wheel.
    Edit: I found another item that wasn't included with the wheel. It's a needle type spear, and I don't know the name for it...
  13. Crawford Dale
    Crawford Dale
    5/5,
    Very nice mod! Theres just a few missing stuff in it, like the crystal item needed for the crystal furnitures.
  14. ki11erryan
    ki11erryan
    5/5,
    Version: 2.24
    Epic mod! But a few problems with the new update to this mod: Some of the guns are not available and I kinda need them. Can you fix that please? Either way: 5/5
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your review. Could you leave a reply in the discussion thread regarding these missing guns? I have no clue which one are not in SIP, and since you know some are missing I'm sure you know which ones :)
  15. DarkXxkiller29
    DarkXxkiller29
    5/5,
    cool
  16. Zengoku
    Zengoku
    5/5,
    Thank you so much for updating this!
  17. DarkXxkiller29
    DarkXxkiller29
    5/5,
    Version: 2.23
    cool
  18. AlyksThatGuy
    AlyksThatGuy
    5/5,
    Amazing mod, great alternative to the creative mod mod.
  19. Ghostsight
    Ghostsight
    5/5,
    always love when this is updated
  20. AlphaKara1
    AlphaKara1
    5/5,
    Version: 2.21
    Perhaps the best mod I've ever downloaded!