1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Death0501
    Death0501
    5/5,
    Version: 3.32
    Great tool for building
  2. Starcat5
    Starcat5
    5/5,
    A mod like this shouldn't be attached to a vanilla crafting tool. (Spinning wheel) That said, this works where as Creative Mode is still broken. 5/5, would download again. ;p
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      The idea behind attaching it to a vanilla crafting tool is that it will work on unmodified servers, as custom crafting stations will not just not work, they can also cause issues on the server.
  3. Kaiser2001
    Kaiser2001
    4/5,
    Good mod, would be better if there weren't 6 different crafting tables for objects. Makes my ship very unorganized. However, it does what it's supposed to do and as of typing this, is the only item spawning mod that is updated. Thanks for making this. ^.^
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Sorry, but I don't think you're reviewing the right mod. All objects can be found in the Heartforge.
  4. NorthUniverse
    NorthUniverse
    5/5,
    works gr8
  5. Lm8423
    Lm8423
    5/5,
    Exellent
  6. AlyksThatGuy
    AlyksThatGuy
    4/5,
    Version: 3.3
    I love this mod, very simplistic yet very useful. It is missing quite a few items and the randomly generated weapons no longer work for this version but still an amazing mod
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Thank you, but please use the discussion thread to report issues.
      Can you tell me which items appear to be missing, and tell me in what way randomly generated weapons no longer work (not appearing, crafting same item, other)?
  7. Gonzo18
    Gonzo18
    5/5,
    cant start this mod, it was working earlier(previous patch).. :((
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Are you on the latest stable version of the game, and did you remove the previous version of the mod before updating?
  8. 047
    5/5,
    КЛАССС!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. killianthered
    killianthered
    5/5,
    great tool for cheating, recovering items you lost and for covering a planets surface with moni. a great tool if your making a new character but don't want to worry about upgrading your ship.
  10. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2
    good :)
  11. M8E1
    M8E1
    2/5,
    It missed some essential items, like Platinum bars and ore. It is useful, but not the best. It lost 3 stars for not having essential vanilla crafting ingredients.
  12. Akkue
    Akkue
    4/5,
    Overall, it's a great mod. Not as good and expansive as ILikeCheating, but it's a good substitute while ILC2 is being released. Also, many of the items aren't appearing and it needs to be updated to include all the new items.
  13. flibertyjibet
    flibertyjibet
    4/5,
    Good mod, but the objects heart forge only includes all in game items in SP only, MP includes only tier items and 3D Printer-saved items.
  14. SilverLancer
    SilverLancer
    5/5,
    It does what it says it should, and the author continues to update it with each stable update, and all the while adding stuff he misses.

Dear Diary, Today OP was actually pretty cool
  15. lord turret
    lord turret
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1
    Gut
  16. Purified Joy
    Purified Joy
    5/5,
    Amen
  17. Derpy_Moves
    Derpy_Moves
    5/5,
    Thank god for this mod there is almost everything in this except items you need for those quests you need to collect emblems and stuff like that overall couldn't be happier :)
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your review. The missing items you are referring to are actually objects, which are found in the Heartforge when you install the SIP-Objects add-on.
  18. HeroOfGame
    HeroOfGame
    5/5,
    Unicorn head.
  19. adi_a12
    adi_a12
    5/5,
    nice mod....
    make an easy harvest for item... xD
  20. Equinoxity
    Equinoxity
    5/5,
    This mod is great, but I have one problem. When I removed this sip folder from "mods" I can still craft everything. Any suggestions?
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Could you try using /admin in single player and see if that resolves the issue?